RAM TRX Service Departments

Any recommendations around the DFW (dallas fort worth) area in TX
I can't vouch for their service (I've only had oil changes done there), but one of Uptown CJDR's techs is on this forum.

I've been taking my truck to Arrigo in West Palm since I've had it. Hadn't had a great experience with any of the SA's until a co-worker told me to use Alex. He's been great. Got the missing LED lights fixed same day, drive-shaft kit has been on order for 2 month (still waiting), replaced an interior door panel that I didn't even notice had an issue.

Any more recommendations for the DFW area?

I've used the service department at Huffines in Plano for many years. They have always done a great job for us and are fair on pricing. I had an issue one time and the owner, Ray Huffines, called me the next day (which was also a Sunday) to apologize and make things right. Good people over there.

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Plano
Address: 4500 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

Will Merck
Service Advisor
Huffines CJDR Plano
Main: 972-867-6000
Direct: 469-467-1672

I've used the service department at Huffines in Plano for many years. They have always done a great job for us and are fair on pricing. I had an issue one time and the owner, Ray Huffines, called me the next day (which was also a Sunday) to apologize and make things right. Good people over there.

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Plano
Address: 4500 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

Will Merck
Service Advisor
Huffines CJDR Plano
Main: 972-867-6000
Direct: 469-467-1672
That is really good to know. Anything towards FW or even south of DFW?

Anyone have any experiences with Koons CDJR service department in Tyson's Corner, VA? I have my first oil change coming up soon and would also like to get my Uconnect updated to the latest firmware.

Anybody in the Charlotte area? All dealers nearby have a 2.5 or less star review on Yelp. Wow. Not exactly wanting to take it to any dealer here. I am at 1 year since purchase, nothing wrong with truck (at least on dash display, and no clunk yet) but thought I would have dealer run diagnostics and maybe they find something that my own OBD tool doesn't report, and do a tire rotation. Costco did my last tire rotation.

Anyone have any experiences with Koons CDJR service department in Tyson's Corner, VA? I have my first oil change coming up soon and would also like to get my Uconnect updated to the latest firmware.
Ive had bad experiences, but im pretty stupid and keep going back.

First experience, Truck came with a paint issue on one of the panels, I elected for Koons to fix it under warranty. Told me to come back a week later; called ahead to confirm the day before that i was good to come pickup, was affirmed. Show up and my truck hasn't been touched yet. Another week goes by, told to come pick it up again. Come by and the panel was resprayed but also covered in strange hologram like marks, looking like it never finished getting buffed. Made a big deal about it, made a deal with management, got it taken care of and got something for all my wasted time. That was nice in the end, but their disorganization was ridiculous.

Second experience, oil change, repeatedly asked service advisor and tech to do me the favor of emptying my oil catch can with the oil change. I used a sharpie to mark it where it screws in, i was curious whether they'd actually even touch it and i didn't say anything about the mark. Was given lots of assurance that theyll drain it, confirmed a bunch of times before handing over the keys. Oil change finishes, they pull it around, i confirm with them verbally that they drained it, they said they did. Tech comes out and confirms he drained the oil can... I pop the hood, they didn't touch it. They drained it then.

Are they bad? Probably. Am i a pretty retarded owner? Definitely. Take it there if you dont have somewhere better to go. If theres a better, more respected service dept for the trx in DMV, i wanna know too.

Ive had bad experiences, but im pretty stupid and keep going back.

First experience, Truck came with a paint issue on one of the panels, I elected for Koons to fix it under warranty. Told me to come back a week later; called ahead to confirm the day before that i was good to come pickup, was affirmed. Show up and my truck hasn't been touched yet. Another week goes by, told to come pick it up again. Come by and the panel was resprayed but also covered in strange hologram like marks, looking like it never finished getting buffed. Made a big deal about it, made a deal with management, got it taken care of and got something for all my wasted time. That was nice in the end, but their disorganization was ridiculous.

Second experience, oil change, repeatedly asked service advisor and tech to do me the favor of emptying my oil catch can with the oil change. I used a sharpie to mark it where it screws in, i was curious whether they'd actually even touch it and i didn't say anything about the mark. Was given lots of assurance that theyll drain it, confirmed a bunch of times before handing over the keys. Oil change finishes, they pull it around, i confirm with them verbally that they drained it, they said they did. Tech comes out and confirms he drained the oil can... I pop the hood, they didn't touch it. They drained it then.

Are they bad? Probably. Am i a pretty retarded owner? Definitely. Take it there if you dont have somewhere better to go. If theres a better, more respected service dept for the trx in DMV, i wanna know too.
For warranty issues, I have taken my truck to Safford Ram in Warrenton, VA. Not a big dealership but they seem competent and friendly. I do my own oil changes and empty my catch can to save money and time. It seems you burn up a lot of time taking the truck to the dealer and sitting around waiting for it. Good luck!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back