RAM TRX Service Departments

RobR651

🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 1500
I’d like to start a thread listing good service departments by State. Please add positive experiences with advisor / tech. I’ll start it out with Idaho:

IDAHO:
Peterson Dodge Jeep Ram
5801 E Gate Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687
Service Advisor Jamie
Parts Dept guru and fellow TRX owner @Alienhead
208-960-6057

Last edited:
Great service experience, bought a three oil change package for 179 I believe it was.

Colorado

Pueblo DCJR
Pueblo Colorado

Wisconsin:
Lynch CDJR
282 E Wolf Run, Mukwonago, WI 53149
(262)684-1326

Did a great job pulling my supercharger to replace a wiring harness. Involved job, looks like they were never there.

Tracy, CA
PREMIER CDJR

It’s in a small town and a small dealership so I was skeptical about taking it to them at first but my service advisor Joseph was phenomenal and took care of me and my truck after visiting the dealership 6-7 times due to water damage issues from a tint job. He covered it all under warranty and didn’t care about mods so long as they don’t directly correlate with the issues you may have with your vehicle.

Great thread, hopefully there's one in Florida that wont look at you cross eyed when you ask for the suspension to be recalibrated.

Great thread, hopefully there's one in Florida that wont look at you cross eyed when you ask for the suspension to be recalibrated.
From @TRXpensive:
Orlando, Florida dealer:
Central Florida CDJR.
They have a tech that specializes in the high performance vehicles and was very knowledgeable when I talked with him.

I’d like to start a thread listing good service departments by State. Please add positive experiences. I’ll start it out with Idaho:

IDAHO:
Peterson Dodge Jeep Ram
208-960-6057
. . .great idea. As a suggestion, it would also be helpful to list the Seevice Advisor//Technician too.

Coastline CDJR in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Kevin Galaviz is responsive and actually cares about getting your vehicle taken care of.

Name: Tomball Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Wagoneer Service Center / Viper Exchange Performance
Business Info: (Same business, all high performance vehicles go to the Viper Exchange building)

Address: 23777 TX-249, Tomball, TX 77375
Office: (281) 205-0363
Cell: 833-511-2127
Cell: 772-475-9577
Contact Person: Mrs. Ashley Westbrook

Notes: Outstanding customer service, extremely knowledgeable staff / service techs, they know hoe to work "with" the warranty, they have serviced and replaced parts on my vehicles that had custom motor work and were still able to work it into the factory warranty.
Quite a few people ship their vehicles to them just because of their top notch service.

Name: Tomball Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Wagoneer Service Center / Viper Exchange Performance
Business Info: (Same business, all high performance vehicles go to the Viper Exchange building)

Address: 23777 TX-249, Tomball, TX 77375
Office: (281) 205-0363
Cell: 833-511-2127
Cell: 772-475-9577
Contact Person: Mrs. Ashley Westbrook

Notes: Outstanding customer service, extremely knowledgeable staff / service techs, they know hoe to work "with" the warranty, they have serviced and replaced parts on my vehicles that had custom motor work and were still able to work it into the factory warranty.
Quite a few people ship their vehicles to them just because of their top notch service.
. . .would you say it’s worth the trip from San Antonio to use this dealership?

Have you tried establishing a relationship with a San Antonio dealership??
. . .not yet. Don’t have a need currently. Do my own oil changes. My trust of mankind to do the right thing and a good job is wayning.

Hope someone from the Tampa Bay area has a recommendation.

I’d like to start a thread listing good service departments by State. Please add positive experiences with advisor / tech. I’ll start it out with Idaho:

IDAHO:
Peterson Dodge Jeep Ram
Service Advisor Jamie
Parts Dept guru and fellow TRX owner @Alienhead
208-960-6057
Tennessee

Harper Dodge - great service all the way around - plus they will work on anything and do it well - they go the extra mile to get it right.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back