Parking lights always on

I know a guy! His name is Joe. I think? 🤔
He blocks me, then gets curious and stalks me, then blocks me again and again, currently I am blocked because he said I never made anything ever and I am just a hater soooo made him a picture he can use for marketing.
63410EB5-FCA3-4743-8490-4486AF290150.jpeg

He blocks me, then gets curious and stalks me, then blocks me again and again, currently I am blocked because he said I never made anything ever and I am just a hater soooo made him a picture he can use for marketing. View attachment 124893
I can give you one of my emails. I unfortunately have no social media lol I had one of those jobs when it came out. The realized I was better with out those friends 😎

Last edited:
It’s unbelievable that RAM software engineers can’t do a correction in the interface of the Uconnect and add that option like “Amber running lights” and with a firmware update all their customers don’t need to use Tazer, Tazer or jumps. It’s the same way as Tazer does, just overriding settings. Crazy

It’s unbelievable that RAM software engineers can’t do a correction in the interface of the Uconnect and add that option like “Amber running lights” and with a firmware update all their customers don’t need to use Tazer, Tazer or jumps. It’s the same way as Tazer does, just overriding settings. Crazy
They want you to buy a tazer, fry rf hubs, brake problems, random bricking ect so you need to bring it in to them to fix and they can charge hourly rates. Its a conspiracy!!

Maybe we should start a petition to have the unconnect software updated to provide the option for ambler daytime driving lights, side markers , hood scoop/rear bumper to be on…and send it to Tim Kuniskis….I’m sure EVERYONE on this forum would sign it 🦖

Maybe we should start a petition to have the unconnect software updated to provide the option for ambler daytime driving lights, side markers , hood scoop/rear bumper to be on…and send it to Tim Kuniskis….I’m sure EVERYONE on this forum would sign it 🦖

Don't forget full screen Android Auto.

They have done with TRX. Now it's time for RHO owners. They should request something so simple to add to the settings.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back