WTH is this…Jurassic Prank? Ram Hints TRX Just Playing Dead, Toying With Raptors…

I suppose its quite possible IF things change in November, And then for eight straight years after that!🇺🇲

Then... let the commies have their stupid ev's, and the rest of us can enjoy (wishing of course) a brand new era of Horsepower Wars, with Good old American Oil!!🇺🇲👍

A fella can dream, right? 👌👹

He had control for four years, and for a period of time had the house and senate in GOP control and did NOTHING for the auto industry, aftermarket industry or any of the things you people keep pretending he is the savior for. Talk about delusional.

B317BFC2-BCA6-4816-BC53-2F9A1E7F3D3D.gif

And this thread will be shut down in three, two, one….

Car enthusiasts like trucks like the TRX with the hellcat motor because it has a soul which is something that EVs don’t have. There is no connection or personality with an EV. It’s a fridge on wheels. To appreciate a soul, you need to have one…robots don’t value personalities or connections. Stellantis CEO clearly has no soul and finds no value in cars that do.

Not shutting it down yet. This is the second reminder, a little less gentle. No politics. Period.
Next will be closing the thread and/or giving some people a vacation from the forum.

how long before Chrysler is divested and we're back with the diamond star dodge, ram and jeep. This is what needs to happen. or better yet, shelby/GM pick up the SRT folks that got laid off and we see some monster come out over there.

No one wants unreliable french crap cars with 1.2L twin turbo engines here in the us.

Yeah, and it sucks. They let me test drive one. ZERO sound whatsoever. It was like driving a two wheel golf cart.
🤣🤣🤣
I'm not saying they're good, but might be better than a Vespa lol
Just pipe some Harley sounds into your helmet as you ride

🤣🤣🤣
I'm not saying they're good, but might be better than a Vespa lol
Just pipe some Harley sounds into your helmet as you ride
Idk, I really like those Vespa's with the baskets up front. The Wood Performance TW-222 Cams in my Harley make my ears hurt.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back