Oracle side mirror ditch lights - installed w/night shot

How did I miss these? Now I’ve got to find them. I’m lazy, anyone got a link? Price? Thanks!

*edit* found ‘em. Won’t work with tow mirrors yet. Damn.

Anyone who has these lights we are looking for more customer photos to share! If you want your ride shown on our website or social be sure to tag us wherever you share your photos!

Still love em man! I opted for the covers (kinda ugly) after the fact and glad I did. the covers have been smacked by 100 tree branches and they haven't moved and lights are still perfectly intact. wish they had just black with no logo but i'm indifferent at this point.

Very pleased so far w/no ra-grets ;-)

Still love em man! I opted for the covers (kinda ugly) after the fact and glad I did. the covers have been smacked by 100 tree branches and they haven't moved and lights are still perfectly intact. wish they had just black with no logo but i'm indifferent at this point.

Thanks for the reply. I’m thinking about getting the setup for the tow mirrors when they come out.

Glad you like the covers. They do two jobs, protect your lights and cover the lights that is a requirement in some jurisdictions.

I think they said October for the tow mirrors.
Gourp buy available now for the Tow Mirrors!!

I’m curious how the tow mirrors will look when released. They seem like an interesting option.
Group buy is now available for the Tow Mirrors!!

Back