Oil Catch Can on my new 2023 Ram TRX

@FULLTHROTTLERICK dual billet technology catch can installed. It came out well and looks awesome… let’s see how much I can catch.
Do you have any whistle air when you hit the gas?
I'm a little paranoid since I put the billet catch can because the straight bracket didn't fit as I think it should and it can be removed so easily. I think some air is escaping when you press the gas pedal. I was thinking of buying those brackets like the OEM to fit well. Does anyone know where to find them?

I'm a little paranoid since I put the billet catch can because the straight bracket didn't fit as I think it should and it can be removed so easily. I think some air is escaping when you press the gas pedal. I was thinking of buying those brackets like the OEM to fit well. Does anyone know where to find them?
No air leak or whistling on my end. The catch can hoses fit snug and can actually be a pain to get off. Double check your connections and use hose clamps if you’re worried about them coming off.

No air leak or whistling on my end. The catch can hoses fit snug and can actually be a pain to get off. Double check your connections and use hose clamps if you’re worried about them coming off.
I need something like this
IMG_9271.jpg

IMG_9272.jpg

No whistle air that i can hear but those fittings you're referring to are not air tight. air can escape through the areas you depress to remove the fitting

I don’t believe those clips are any more secure then the hoses from billet. Maybe it’s because you get that satisfying click with those stock ones. Instead of using the connectors that billet gives you, which I used and don’t find an issue with them, connect the hose directly to the port and put a hose clamp on it.

I don’t believe those clips are any more secure then the hoses from billet. Maybe it’s because you get that satisfying click with those stock ones. Instead of using the connectors that billet gives you, which I used and don’t find an issue with them, connect the hose directly to the port and put a hose clamp on it.
I will call them tomorrow and see if they sell those to buy the one that is not clipping

I will call them tomorrow and see if they sell those to buy the one that is not clipping
If it's not clicking then you need to push from a different angle b/c ur not getting enough engagement.

[INSERT DEEPER INTO HOLE FOR SATISFYING SOUNDS "CLICK"]

If it's not clicking then you need to push from a different angle b/c ur not getting enough engagement.

[INSERT DEEPER INTO HOLE FOR SATISFYING SOUNDS "CLICK"]
Right!

I don’t believe those clips are any more secure then the hoses from billet.
There's no way I could pull the BilletTech hoses off the fittings by hand.

Reactions: DMR
There's no way I could pull the BilletTech hoses off the fittings by hand.
Try like your are unscrewing and you will see. I removed the catch can completely today, clean it (there is something weird to me I that can) and then I cut a little hose because it was kinked a little. There are some mishimoto hoses pretty solid.

https://a.co/d/eFlGPM8

What are the fittings included in the ADD W1 package?
The two barbs on the catch can itself and two lengths of hose I believe. I may have had to get more hose. But I cut the factory end from the OEM hose and used them with the new hose. I also ordered the red clamps and a 90* mount from them and drilled into the cross bar and riveted the bracket to it. love the way it came out and easy to get to.

Back