New content of 27 TRX vs R

Bulgaria tough guy. One of those little keyboard warriors huh. Joined yesterday and don’t know whats going on. 🤫 adults are talking.
Ah yes, so a Bulgarian product is better than a Russian one. Got it!

You’re a clown and everyone on this forum sees how much of a clown you are.

Just be a professional and say you switched suppliers. The worst thing you can ever do in sales is bad mouth a company you used to work with in a public for. You say adults are talking, but every post you make is filled with discourse. You sound like a toddler.
 
I k
Definitely takes the cake for the most ignorant comment of the day calling Josh a clown.

I say we vote on it who holds that title as of now 😂
now, he is definitely new here or.. one of the little spies for lil ol’ Michael that owes me a lot of money. New guy will learn eventually (probably not, probably waiting for his mom to make him lunch and he is a bit cranky)
 
Ah yes, so a Bulgarian product is better than a Russian one. Got it!

You’re a clown and everyone on this forum sees how much of a clown you are.

Just be a professional and say you switched suppliers. The worst thing you can ever do in sales is bad mouth a company you used to work with in a public for. You say adults are talking, but every post you make is filled with discourse. You sound like a toddler.
Yes, the Bulgarian product is far better than the Russian one because the maker was one of the inventors of IGLA.
Bad mouthed huh, literally said IGLA is still a viable product, just outdated. Starting to sound like a little mole for the old competition. When I decide to badmouth them, you will know it bud. 🤫
 
Found a much better option for scuba Steve since he doesn’t care about acceleration (no different than someone in this forum saying they bought the TRX for gas mileage)…

IMG_8117.webp


The lack of self awareness to be able to hear himself say he wants a TRX but doesn’t care about how fast it is (and folks who do care are somehow lesser people)…as long as it meets some minimum arbitrary threshold that satisfies his personal feelings.
 
No surprises on dirt where the traction is so limited and the launch control algorithm as well as suspension is really determining the winner. On pavement the R was a clear winner over the legacy TRX by 1-1.5 truck lengths in the 1/4 mile. Have a feeling on pavement in good air now it will be basically even between the two where the TRX weight actually helps with traction off the line when there is grip to be had.

Once we have a decent pavement battle between equally optioned trucks I think we will see the R and new SRT TRX dead even and faster than the old TRX by .1-.2 seconds to 60 and about a truck length at the 1/4 mile.

Did you see this video? 27 trx vs a 22 on 37s. Curious what ur thoughts are?
 
Absolutely anyone who wants or owns a TRX cares about acceleration. That should be a given. Myself included.

What isn’t a huge deal to me is that it beats an R in a street race. My brother’s friend builds race cars and has a POS station wagon that will dominate a factory R in a street race. Doesn’t make it a better vehicle.

The ‘27 TRX is just as quick or even a tad quicker than the Gen 1 TRX, and in testing so far, has been a few tenths slower than the R. Doesn’t make the R better overall truck.

Just because I couldn’t care less how it performs compared to another crazy supertruck doesn’t mean I’m not concerned with its performance.

Based on how my stock ‘23 performs, the ‘27 will be badass.
 
No surprises on dirt where the traction is so limited and the launch control algorithm as well as suspension is really determining the winner. On pavement the R was a clear winner over the legacy TRX by 1-1.5 truck lengths in the 1/4 mile. Have a feeling on pavement in good air now it will be basically even between the two where the TRX weight actually helps with traction off the line when there is grip to be had.

Once we have a decent pavement battle between equally optioned trucks I think we will see the R and new SRT TRX dead even and faster than the old TRX by .1-.2 seconds to 60 and about a truck length at the 1/4 mile.
And nvm I saw ur comments in the other thread haha
 
As someone who drives a TRX (a lot) I do like speed off the line but would prefer to know how the new TRX compares to the previous gen and the R in regards to a 60-100+ performance for passing. That's more real world speed for me. Subaru driver in my way, or maybe a line of trucks, finally have a chance to pass so you floor it. I want to be the fastest to pass and the loudest while passing. TRX has alwasy been excellent in that department.
 
Even with extra weight, from what I’ve seen, the TRX bests the R off the line. And it will absolutely drag the R at-will in a tug o war. More torque with the extra liter of displacement. And it’s made of steel.
 
Last edited:
As someone who drives a TRX (a lot) I do like speed off the line but would prefer to know how the new TRX compares to the previous gen and the R in regards to a 60-100+ performance for passing. That's more real world speed for me. Subaru driver in my way, or maybe a line of trucks, finally have a chance to pass so you floor it.
That's exactly what the power in my TRX is used for.

My best 0-60 time is probably in the 20 second range, largely because I don't want to stomp on a cold engine and that it's somewhat rare that I need to start from zero again before getting to where I'm going.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RTG
As someone who drives a TRX (a lot) I do like speed off the line but would prefer to know how the new TRX compares to the previous gen and the R in regards to a 60-100+ performance for passing. That's more real world speed for me. Subaru driver in my way, or maybe a line of trucks, finally have a chance to pass so you floor it. I want to be the fastest to pass and the loudest while passing. TRX has alwasy been excellent in that department.
Agree, well at least until you hit 118, which I did many times until I fixed it for less than $300. Now It just keeps on climbing.

That reminds me, I will not buy a 2027 TRX until I can confirm I can still bypass the speed limiter with a NoLimtZ.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Two
An 800 hp 6800 truck. That fact that this thing can even move this quick is silly and enough to put a smile on anyone’s face. No grown adult should be worried about tenths of a second 0-60 in a monster truck unless the big truck stereotype resonates who some of these small boys.
100%
 
Ah yes, so a Bulgarian product is better than a Russian one. Got it!

You’re a clown and everyone on this forum sees how much of a clown you are.

Just be a professional and say you switched suppliers. The worst thing you can ever do in sales is bad mouth a company you used to work with in a public for. You say adults are talking, but every post you make is filled with discourse. You sound like a toddler.
14014.webp
 
Definitely takes the cake for the most ignorant comment of the day calling Josh a clown.

I say we vote on it who holds that title as of now 😂
100% clown. aird outsrt posts are complete bozo, matching his motives. Does anyone really believe he’s here just to help us all protect our prized hellcat powered trucks? What other guys come on here to hard sell a product, then talk trash about said product, claims it’s made by some bad Russian company and then sell some other Eastern European product ? Stinks of 2016 all over again…..those damn Russians.
 
100% clown. aird outsrt posts are complete bozo, matching his motives. Does anyone really believe he’s here just to help us all protect our prized hellcat powered trucks? What other guys come on here to hard sell a product, then talk trash about said product, claims it’s made by some bad Russian company and then sell some other Eastern European product ? Stinks of 2016 all over again…..those damn Russians.
I can only say this from my own experience and I had my good share of criticism of IGLA before it got traction here in the forum. Some of us from back then remember well the Ravelco vs IGLA threads 24/7. We all knew @Air'd outSRT was selling us his product but without doubt he did a real good job promoting it.
Most of us sleep better at night because of IGLA so Im not complaining.

After my truck got tuned I had issues with my IGLA and Josh reading my posts here called my local installer and helped him figure the issue- for that I greatly thank the dude.

As far as his bad blood with IGLA for whatever reasons... it isnt my place to opinionate. This can happen in sales from time to time when people leave companies and its tough to tell who's right
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top