NEW Introducing the Bomiz Valved Ram TRX Exhaust System. Pre-Order Now!

My shops in OC, but the truck was stolen in West LA
Oh ok! Sorry to hear that happened either way. If you ever need a TRX to test, I'm game!
 
Hello Bomiz,
I ordered the exhaust system from your website 14 days ago and haven't heard anything on shipping. I emailed through the website twice with no response. Can you or somebody from your team let me know what's going on with the order. Order #1740
Thanks
 
Hello Bomiz,
I ordered the exhaust system from your website 14 days ago and haven't heard anything on shipping. I emailed through the website twice with no response. Can you or somebody from your team let me know what's going on with the order. Order #1740
Thanks
Let me check for you. Usually TRX exhaust delays come because of the Black Cerakoted Tips. Last time I checked we needed to Cerakote a few more and our Cerakote guy gets super backed up.
 
If that's the holdup just send me the polished tips and I can ceramic coat myself. Thanks
 
If that's the holdup just send me the polished tips and I can ceramic coat myself. Thanks
We got the tips back this week. So it'll ship by Friday!

Sorry for the delay, next time I'll let you know that sometimes delays it by 1-2 weeks.
 
If I order today with the black tips when do you think it will ship?
 
Bomiz
Im checking again on status of my order #1740. I ordered on August 22 and you said it was shipping last Friday?
It's been a month now and still nothing! If you have tracking number please send.
 
Order placed....#1758...would you please give me an estimate on shipping....odered with the black tips....thank you.
 
Bomiz
Im checking again on status of my order #1740. I ordered on August 22 and you said it was shipping last Friday?
It's been a month now and still nothing! If you have tracking number please send.
Have you heard anything?.......little concerning since they ding you right away and get no response.
 
I just got my tracking number and it looks like it's going to be delivered Tuesday. 5 1/2 weeks for my order and had the same issues with getting conformation from the company. Hopefully yours is sooner?
 
I just got my tracking number and it looks like it's going to be delivered Tuesday. 5 1/2 weeks for my order and had the same issues with getting conformation from the company. Hopefully yours is sooner?
Good for you!!......Let us know what you think when you get it installed......I just hope I get it in a decent amount of time......Don't think it will be much different than yours.....I haven't heard a word since they charged my card.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top