IGLA Fob cases/covers

Oh dang. I didn’t know it timed out parked. The is taller told me that after going over 20mph for a few mins it would ask for the pin next time they tried to start it. How long does it take to time out when it is parked? I always planned on telling the advisor that if they they took it off the lot they’d need to call me to get it started again but otherwise they were good for low speed around the shop.
Its a changeable option in the new version of our software we use to flash them and is set to off by default, some installers change it, like myself to around 5 minutes. I will send out a blanket message on our tech chats and have everyone start setting it to time out. No worries either way, it doesn’t always time itself out 😂😂. I tell every customer including shops I train that once the tech is done servicing it they need to enter the pin. That immediately takes it out of service mode.

It’s a changeable option in the new version of our software we use to flash them and is set to off by default, some installers change it, like myself to around 5 minutes. I will send out a blanket message on our tech chats and have everyone start setting it to time out. No worries either way, it doesn’t always time itself out 😂😂. I tell every customer including shops I train that once the tech is done servicing it they need to enter the pin. That immediately takes it out of service mode.
I’ll test mine out I guess. I’ll throw it in service mode for a weekend and see if it re arms itself.

I’ll test mine out I guess. I’ll throw it in service mode for a weekend and see if it re arms itself.
Did niche install it? I can call Sal and see if he doe change it. If not then no point in leaving it in service mode unprotected.

Did niche install it? I can call Sal and see if he doe change it. If not then no point in leaving it in service mode unprotected.
Sal was working on a 300c. Sam did it but they were both there so maybe they both worked on it. Sam ran me through training though.

Would like two of the hex screw version and some stickers as well. How do we order from you Sir, thx KT
Still getting all the details from one of the owners in Slovenia. Will let everyone know when I do. He asked if there would be any interest in them so gathering all the information to let him know.
Thanks
Josh

How can I obtain stickers in the meantime? Just installed IGLA and all is well. KT
I have it posted in the vender section
$2.50 each, $1 shipping
Paypal is armyastro@juno.com (goods and services add fee’s) Venmo is armyastro last 4 of number is 8503 Cashapp is joshastrologo Zelle is 270-312-8506 (wife Wendy)
Then need address
Thanks
Josh

Ok, finally got word, pricing looks like around $55-60 each shipped. Those interested please let me know if you still are so I can have them made and sent to me.
Thank
Josh

Ok, finally got word, pricing looks like around $55-60 each shipped. Those interested please let me know if you still are so I can have them made and sent to me.
Thank
Josh
is this once & done or will you always have a supply?

I would like one and am ready to order.

Back