Colorado TRX Owners

Colorado folks any interest in renting a track for a day? There is one out east. Did you see all your trucks on the video contest page? Would be great to see them all on a track!!

I’d be interested but I’m pretty sure they have vehicle spec requirements to get the track. I’m sure someone with more experience will chime in

Colorado folks any interest in renting a track for a day? There is one out east. Did you see all your trucks on the video contest page? Would be great to see them all on a track!!
Yeah, I would be interested. What video contest page?

Dang, that seems a bit pricey. Is that because we would have the track to ourselves?
Yea that is a full day of having the track to ourselves plus one ambulance 😁. It looks like they “open lapping days” where you pay for one spot $130 for winter.

Do any of you happen to drive by bandimere? I know they recently closed but I read online that they have a "Christmas in Color" drive through light show. Just curious if its actually open or not...

Do any of you happen to drive by bandimere? I know they recently closed but I read online that they have a "Christmas in Color" drive through light show. Just curious if its actually open or not...
The racing season is done (for good), but they are still doing the Chriatmas lights this year.

Need to plan another meet up in the next month or so, everything has shipped to finish my build. A lot of real nice King Blue will be on the truck.

Best installer for Ravelco and IGLA in south Denver metro? Have seen a few suggestions on this but am curious if folks have a favorite for each. Thanks

Last edited:
Best installer for Ravelco and IGLA in south Denver metro? Have seen a few suggestions on this but am curious if folks have a favorite for each. Thanks
Colorado Car Audio in Golden does IGLA ...

Only 1 Revelco installer in metro area- good experience

Are the owners of the black and white badgeless drives in Longmont in here? Should do another meet up!

Does anyone know of a good shop in the Denver metro that could install an Evil third brake light and radio?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back