Colorado TRX Owners

Wtf did I do???? It’s my birthday tonight and I’ve been enjoying some string glasses of whiskey. Seriously though wtf did I do… I’m very disappointed in myself at moment

Is that a crying LGBTQ unicorn? 🤣

Did you all read we are getting together on Nov 4 to show off and drive … meeting at Cabela’s

Did you all read we are getting together on Nov 4 to show off and drive … meeting at Cabela’s
Yeah I saw it listed for the 4th of November @ 10am

Hey guys.......I have another quick question. I have the OEM running boards on my TRX. The amount of snow and crap these things held over the weekend while I was driving is unreal. Any thoughts on nice, functional steps that don't catch mud, snow, small children, etc.? Have any of you installed something you might share with me to remedy this incredibly serious situation. ;)

I’ve always had good luck with deployable running boards on prior trucks. I’m getting mine put on next week. I’m doing the Mopar ones this time, have done AMP in past, but like the idea of Uconnect 5 control & integration.

I’ve got the Amp ones on my truck and have no complaints. I don’t think you could go wrong either Mopar or Amp.

I have amp xl (integrated rock rails) and rokblokz regular sized flaps on the front. Pretty decent no complaints

Quick shout out to Art who I met in the Lifetime fitness parking lot in cherry creek when I was sitting in my TRX.

Best of luck getting your order soon!

Wtf did I do???? It’s my birthday tonight and I’ve been enjoying some string glasses of whiskey. Seriously though wtf did I do… I’m very disappointed in myself at moment
Oct 26?? We have the same bday, I could try to join up for this Cabellas run Saturday

Oct 26?? We have the same bday, I could try to join up for this Cabellas run Saturday
Hell yeah that’s a damn good day! Hopefully you can make it out, should be a good day with the weather being on the cooler side.

What Cabelas is this shindig at? I'm down in the Springs, just need to know where to go.

What Cabelas is this shindig at? I'm down in the Springs, just need to know where to go.
14050 Lincoln St, Thornton, CO 80023

This is on the north side of Denver but it has the easiest access to 470

I’ve always had good luck with deployable running boards on prior trucks. I’m getting mine put on next week. I’m doing the Mopar ones this time, have done AMP in past, but like the idea of Uconnect 5 control & integration.
Thanks for the replies here........much appreciated. It's interesting that the deployable running board seems to be the popular choice. I thought it would something like the RR Kicker Rock Sliders or something a bit more aggressive. Those don't look like they will catch much. Last question, do any of you have issues with the Mopar steps "freezing up" when ice/snow form on them?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back