Colorado TRX Owners

Thanks for the replies here........much appreciated. It's interesting that the deployable running board seems to be the popular choice. I thought it would something like the RR Kicker Rock Sliders or something a bit more aggressive. Those don't look like they will catch much. Last question, do any of you have issues with the Mopar steps "freezing up" when ice/snow form on them?
I was waiting all summer for White Knuckle Offroad rock sliders but they are a small shop and didn’t make enough progress. I got tired of waiting and went with the Amps.

I haven’t had any issues with snow or ice but this past snow fall was my first time with them so not a lot of experience to pool from.

Thanks for the replies here........much appreciated. It's interesting that the deployable running board seems to be the popular choice. I thought it would something like the RR Kicker Rock Sliders or something a bit more aggressive. Those don't look like they will catch much. Last question, do any of you have issues with the Mopar steps "freezing up" when ice/snow form on them?
I like my MOPAR steps they keep a lot of the splash from hitting the truck. No mud flaps yet… it is Colorado they will load up and in a few days melt off. I am 3 miles up a Mtn on a dirt road.

Attachments

• IMG_4052.jpeg
    IMG_4052.jpeg
    630.2 KB · Views: 14
Will not be able to make the meet up but wish I could. Hopefully next time. That will be sweet to see and hear them all together 💪

Will not be able to make the meet up but wish I could. Hopefully next time. That will be sweet to see and hear them all together 💪
That’s cool we like to drive so I bet it happens again.

No issues last winter with the MOPAR deployable steps.

I'm going to try and make it. Hope to see you all tomorrow. Hydro blue incoming! Any specific meetup location in the Cabelas North parking lot?

Last edited:
I can't help but think of Kenny Powers when I see those lambo doors lol. Not a shot at yours by any means I think your build is tough af 💪. I've considered putting them on my srt 10. Quick question for those of you without front plates, do you get any flack from the fuzz about it? Makes me want to pull mine off 🤔 ...

I can't help but think of Kenny Powers when I see those lambo doors lol. Not a shot at yours by any means I think your build is tough af 💪. I've considered putting them on my srt 10. Quick question for those of you without front plates, do you get any flack from the fuzz about it? Makes me want to pull mine off 🤔 ...
I’ve been pulled over in my Jeep and my old Power wagon for not having front plates. Never given a ticket but always got a warning and annotated in the system for being warned. My wife on the other hand never been pulled over for not having a front plate, must be her boobs 🤔

I have received a couple of parking tickets for not having a front plate, but never pulled over for not having one.

I don't get offended that easy. I like it if people like the doors and I like if people hate the doors because either way the doors demand a reaction and create conversation. I haven't been pulled over for no plate, but I've learned in other vehicles to not park on the street downtown as they will give you a ticket in no time for no plate. You have to park in paid parking.

Looks like you all had a great time, and look forward to getting an opportunity to catch up with you all sometime. So, I think I am going to go with the Rocky Road Kicker Rock Sliders and I do think I would want to put some mud/ice/snow flaps on as well. Any recommendations about good experiences with vendors on the site or local to the Denver area for these purchases? Will do the simple install myself........most likely! Thanks in advance.

Looks like you all had a great time, and look forward to getting an opportunity to catch up with you all sometime. So, I think I am going to go with the Rocky Road Kicker Rock Sliders and I do think I would want to put some mud/ice/snow flaps on as well. Any recommendations about good experiences with vendors on the site or local to the Denver area for these purchases? Will do the simple install myself........most likely! Thanks in advance.
I’ve ordered a lot of my stuff through Nick at 797 performance, he’s a vendor rep on the forum. Good deals and ships fast.

I’ve ordered a lot of my stuff through Nick at 797 performance, he’s a vendor rep on the forum. Good deals and ships fast.
Thank you RoNiN.

Me as well

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back