Colorado TRX Owners

marksoup

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ordered - 2022 Ram TRX - Granite Crystal
Military
USAF Veteran
I went with a local guy in Aurora. His shop is called Modern Rides and he did my truck with full Xepl PPF and a 8 year graphene coating for $7k. That did include his veteran discount and some negotiating. If you are not a vet tell him Jeremy with the Red TRX sent you and he will hook you up.

If anyone is down for a brewery meet up let me know!
Thanks for sharing and I am a vet (Air Force) - that’s for your service brother !

RedEyeTRX

TRX Maniac
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX (Flame Red)
Current Ride #2
2019 Hellcat Redeye (Sold), 2016 C7 Z06 (Sold), 2015 ZX-14R (Sold)
Can we get another meet going in addition to Cars and Coffee? Like Trucks and Hops or something? Actually there is a hops and horsepower meet that @JJ’sTRX mentioned. I finally got mine back from getting PPF and ceramic coat.
Sounds good!
I am out for the next few weekends, on a last minute backyard project that is taking all my time. Once done, I will tune in and meet up with the CO crew! Thanks!

Aaronhk28

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2022 Ram TRX, 2022 Huracan EVO, 2019 GT3RS Weissach
Anyone in here have a reputable shop they go to here in Denver area? Looking to get a leveling kit and exhaust installed.

Last edited:

fg3

TRX Member
Reaction score
I'm in NW Arvada. Taking my TRX to Johnson Auto Plaza for it's first oil change next week. Have about 1200 miles on it.

LordExplorer

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘21 TRX Launch Edition
Current Ride #2
Motos. Lots of motos
I'm in NW Arvada. Taking my TRX to Johnson Auto Plaza for it's first oil change next week. Have about 1200 miles on it.
Oh shit you’re in my hood. Keep an eye out for a launch edition.

LordExplorer

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘21 TRX Launch Edition
Current Ride #2
Motos. Lots of motos
Anyone in here have a reputable shop they go to here in Denver area? Looking to get a leveling kit and exhaust installed.
CAP in Arvada did my AWE exhaust install. I thought they were great to deal with

Aaronhk28

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
CAP in Arvada did my AWE exhaust install. I thought they were great to deal with
Thank you. Heard a lot of good things about those guys. If you don’t mind me asking, how much did the labor cost?

JJ'sTRX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Last minute, but Coal Mine Ave Brewing Company has their Hops and Horsepower today at 11:30. I have a 10:04 tee time, but may cancel if enough of us decide to go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-073802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-073802_Chrome.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 8

FreedomFire

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Current Ride #2
2019 Raptor
Military
Army Veteran
Last minute, but Coal Mine Ave Brewing Company has their Hops and Horsepower today at 11:30. I have a 10:04 tee time, but may cancel if enough of us decide to go.
I went but like 5 hours too late 😂

FreedomFire

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Current Ride #2
2019 Raptor
Military
Army Veteran
How's the truck running? I took a side street off Kipling last week and pretty sure I saw yours parked. Looks good!

Parked at a firehouse? If so that was me lol.
It’s great man, I ended up having tint/PPF/ceramic done last month. Now I need to get some sort of side steps installed so my wife can actually get in it lol. I really want to level it and tune it but probably need to just enjoy driving it for now. I have a problem modding my vehicles.

Jester

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Air Force
Hey All, anyone have stock running board take offs they want to sell? My son is in Arvada and has a rebel and he wants our style boards. Thanks!

Aaronhk28

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Anyone here driving a silver trx with dealer plates that was parked in the cherry creek area today?

Last edited:

JJ'sTRX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Parked at a firehouse? If so that was me lol.
It’s great man, I ended up having tint/PPF/ceramic done last month. Now I need to get some sort of side steps installed so my wife can actually get in it lol. I really want to level it and tune it but probably need to just enjoy driving it for now. I have a problem modding my vehicles.
Yep, that was it. So, I had to add some as well since my GF is only 5'-nothing and got them through the Wadsworth CDJR dealership. Unfortunately, they weren't the off-road steps (even though the salesman knew I wanted them) and just the regular RAM steps. Just a heads up in case you try to get them there.

thepro8

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Placed my order For a 2023. I’m in Castle Pines. Moving from a 18 Raptor to a 23 fully loaded Black trx. Ordered from Granger so hopefully it shows up in 6-8 months.

Looking for a good shop to do PPF (on some panels) and Ceramic coating on this guy.

ReachingRedline

Living Life on the Redline
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX-RR IGNITION EDITION
Military
Army
Placed my order For a 2023. I’m in Castle Pines. Moving from a 18 Raptor to a 23 fully loaded Black trx. Ordered from Granger so hopefully it shows up in 6-8 months.

Looking for a good shop to do PPF (on some panels) and Ceramic coating on this guy.
Denver Auto Shield is where I got mine done. Let them know I referred you. I don't get anything for it.

Aaronhk28

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride

There’s a place on Arapahoe called Mile High Customs that just did mines. They did a great job.

S1KB3RN

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - Level 2
Anyone here in CO running an incognito pulley without a tune? How is it?

ReachingRedline

Living Life on the Redline
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX-RR IGNITION EDITION
Military
Army
Anyone here in CO running an incognito pulley without a tune? How is it?
Reading other threads on the forum (not personal experience) people are saying you don't get any noticeable gains with just the incognito pulley.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping