Colorado TRX Owners

I went with a local guy in Aurora. His shop is called Modern Rides and he did my truck with full Xepl PPF and a 8 year graphene coating for $7k. That did include his veteran discount and some negotiating. If you are not a vet tell him Jeremy with the Red TRX sent you and he will hook you up.

If anyone is down for a brewery meet up let me know!
Thanks for sharing and I am a vet (Air Force) - that’s for your service brother !

Can we get another meet going in addition to Cars and Coffee? Like Trucks and Hops or something? Actually there is a hops and horsepower meet that @JJ’sTRX mentioned. I finally got mine back from getting PPF and ceramic coat.
Sounds good!
I am out for the next few weekends, on a last minute backyard project that is taking all my time. Once done, I will tune in and meet up with the CO crew! Thanks!

Anyone in here have a reputable shop they go to here in Denver area? Looking to get a leveling kit and exhaust installed.

Last edited:
I'm in NW Arvada. Taking my TRX to Johnson Auto Plaza for it's first oil change next week. Have about 1200 miles on it.

I'm in NW Arvada. Taking my TRX to Johnson Auto Plaza for it's first oil change next week. Have about 1200 miles on it.
Oh shit you’re in my hood. Keep an eye out for a launch edition.

Anyone in here have a reputable shop they go to here in Denver area? Looking to get a leveling kit and exhaust installed.
CAP in Arvada did my AWE exhaust install. I thought they were great to deal with

CAP in Arvada did my AWE exhaust install. I thought they were great to deal with
Thank you. Heard a lot of good things about those guys. If you don’t mind me asking, how much did the labor cost?

Last minute, but Coal Mine Ave Brewing Company has their Hops and Horsepower today at 11:30. I have a 10:04 tee time, but may cancel if enough of us decide to go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-073802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-073802_Chrome.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 11
Last minute, but Coal Mine Ave Brewing Company has their Hops and Horsepower today at 11:30. I have a 10:04 tee time, but may cancel if enough of us decide to go.
I went but like 5 hours too late 😂

How's the truck running? I took a side street off Kipling last week and pretty sure I saw yours parked. Looks good!

Parked at a firehouse? If so that was me lol.
It’s great man, I ended up having tint/PPF/ceramic done last month. Now I need to get some sort of side steps installed so my wife can actually get in it lol. I really want to level it and tune it but probably need to just enjoy driving it for now. I have a problem modding my vehicles.

Hey All, anyone have stock running board take offs they want to sell? My son is in Arvada and has a rebel and he wants our style boards. Thanks!

Anyone here driving a silver trx with dealer plates that was parked in the cherry creek area today?

Last edited:
Parked at a firehouse? If so that was me lol.
It’s great man, I ended up having tint/PPF/ceramic done last month. Now I need to get some sort of side steps installed so my wife can actually get in it lol. I really want to level it and tune it but probably need to just enjoy driving it for now. I have a problem modding my vehicles.
Yep, that was it. So, I had to add some as well since my GF is only 5'-nothing and got them through the Wadsworth CDJR dealership. Unfortunately, they weren't the off-road steps (even though the salesman knew I wanted them) and just the regular RAM steps. Just a heads up in case you try to get them there.

Placed my order For a 2023. I’m in Castle Pines. Moving from a 18 Raptor to a 23 fully loaded Black trx. Ordered from Granger so hopefully it shows up in 6-8 months.

Looking for a good shop to do PPF (on some panels) and Ceramic coating on this guy.

Placed my order For a 2023. I’m in Castle Pines. Moving from a 18 Raptor to a 23 fully loaded Black trx. Ordered from Granger so hopefully it shows up in 6-8 months.

Looking for a good shop to do PPF (on some panels) and Ceramic coating on this guy.
Denver Auto Shield is where I got mine done. Let them know I referred you. I don't get anything for it.

There’s a place on Arapahoe called Mile High Customs that just did mines. They did a great job.

Anyone here in CO running an incognito pulley without a tune? How is it?

Anyone here in CO running an incognito pulley without a tune? How is it?
Reading other threads on the forum (not personal experience) people are saying you don't get any noticeable gains with just the incognito pulley.

Back