Colorado TRX Owners

Anyone here in CO running an incognito pulley without a tune? How is it?
I have it. I had one on my 21, and it pulled a bit more, but it squealed. I just put one on in combination with my ARH headers and S&B intake, and it made a noticeable difference with that combo. I have not had it on long enough yet or been tearing around in dusty/desert to see if it will squeal again. It would be hard for me to take off until I tune and change the top pulley, which I'm going to wait to do.

I have it. I had one on my 21, and it pulled a bit more, but it squealed. I just put one on in combination with my ARH headers and S&B intake, and it made a noticeable difference with that combo. I have not had it on long enough yet or been tearing around in dusty/desert to see if it will squeal again. It would be hard for me to take off until I tune and change the top pulley, which I'm going to wait to do.
Are you running straight 91 octane? I talked with Steven Ripa, he said at this altitude we should be fine.

Yes 91. Zero spark knock or engine codes
Definitely watch @Superbrowndude install video and file down the aluminum by the lower right side of the dampener. My belt wouldn't fit without doing so, and it is MUCH easier before you put the incognito pulley over it.

Placed my order For a 2023. I’m in Castle Pines. Moving from a 18 Raptor to a 23 fully loaded Black trx. Ordered from Granger so hopefully it shows up in 6-8 months.

Looking for a good shop to do PPF (on some panels) and Ceramic coating on this guy.
I also went to Mile High Customs to do mine.

Anyone here in CO running an incognito pulley without a tune? How is it?
I would call the guys at cap performance. They did quite a few trx.

Is anyone interested in joining me on Friday?

Mine should be going into production on 10/9. Was supposed to have been in prod two weeks ago, but…

I'm still just rocking my Raptor. Not sure you want me around until my 23 TRX comes in. I'm in castle pines north so close to Wide Open. Would be up for hitting it up another day.
I love Wide Open, I normally ride my Harley there though.

Couple cars and coffee’s coming up, anyone interested?

21B25CB5-1DF6-4280-A234-DA031706893B.jpeg

45BEF72B-848D-4AAB-A416-BDE66867845D.jpeg

Any out west near grand junction?

I'm still just rocking my Raptor. Not sure you want me around until my 23 TRX comes in. I'm in castle pines north so close to Wide Open. Would be up for hitting it up another day.
Probably heading to Wide Open tomorrow around 5/5:30.

I'm headed to this event tomorrow at Mile High Stadium. It would be cool to have several of you guys join and make a big TRX presence.

Sorry to GHOST you guys, but yes lets get together soon.
Backyard project is done, but now going full steam on the holiday light show! Too many projects and hobbies!

Attachments

• 20210213_161112.mp4
    13.1 MB
  • 20211219_190916.mp4
    19.6 MB
  • 20220926_153445.jpg
    20220926_153445.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi all. New to the forum. Got a barely driven LE a few weeks ago. I am in the Denver SW area in Ken Caryl Valley. Would love to hear where everyone is taking their trucks for some offroad action. Down to do some meetups once my work settles down a bit.

Back