I’m in California… so I’ll need to figure a week away to drive it back.. might make calls closer to CA first.. btw thanks for your constant help.@Rangerry21 might be able to get you one. He just picked up his in ME. Go to his thread and ask!
I’m in California… so I’ll need to figure a week away to drive it back.. might make calls closer to CA first.. btw thanks for your constant help.@Rangerry21 might be able to get you one. He just picked up his in ME. Go to his thread and ask!
Does your POC say 29QI see a build for the rho but not trx on the ram website. Am I alone?
Delivery. Probably $2k, but folks do it all the time. Of course, you are probably the farthest if you do so from Maine. Wow. You bet!I’m in California… so I’ll need to figure a week away to drive it back.. might make calls closer to CA first.. btw thanks for your constant help.
10k overMSRP? If you don’t mind me asking?
I’m debating between paying what I need to to get one this year or just waiting it out.. this dang TRX is giving me massive FOMO10k over
Delivery is also another option… this is the only vehicle that has me thinking about it so much!!Delivery. Probably $2k, but folks do it all the time. Of course, you are probably the farthest if you do so from Maine. Wow. You bet!
You’re not the only one ordered forged blue with just the sunroof and got all the badging still nothingOh ok so I guess getting towing wasn’t the issue on delay. I’m just not lucky yet.
Are they a trustworthy dealer?Bergeys in Pa has allocations, just got a call from them this morning. They are at msrp if anyone is interested (215) 721-3470
I have never bought a vehicle from them but I was on their list for an allocation, and I know a few people who only buy from them.Are they a trustworthy dealer?
It’ll open up, be patient.I’m debating between paying what I need to to get one this year or just waiting it out.. this dang TRX is giving me massive FOMO![]()
He's gotta have it by 12/31. Probably should snag one now a sticker if possible. If not for that requirement I 100% agree.It’ll open up, be patient.
Agree, I think patience will be rewardedIt’ll open up, be patient.
Maybe I don’t need to force it… could always try to avoid taxes next year too lolHe's gotta have it by 12/31. Probably should snag one now a sticker if possible. If not for that requirement I 100% agree.
Looks like I’ll stay patient!! Thanks for your help!I was about to suggest that.
Save 10k and avoid.
Great looking truck!!Getting excited!!!!View attachment 160750
Thank you!Great looking truck!!