DEAL 2024 TRXs - No Sold Order Allocations

I hear ya. Mine has been waiting at Toledo Raceway since Aug 7th. I found out E-Car is the transporter. No luck gettIng any sort of eta from them.
Come to find out, same for me. E-Car is the transporter. Mine is still sitting at Toldeo Raceway.

Granger was a great pleasure to deal with. So much now my SO want's to get one, lol! sucks though as might not be able to make that happen.

You and me both. Tracker and Granger say Oct 2, which has been pushed 4 times now. I’m not holding my breath . . .
I agree, my delivery date has been changed five times. It just isn’t easy is it?

All sides can make an argument for it . They took too many orders because they did something hasnt be done before ..taking orders bellow invoice. They were "visionaries" in a business where old habits die slow. They took hundreds of Bronco orders because Ford told them there's no allocation. They use social media to reach the masses . Ford had to take allocations from other Ford dealers to fulfill what Granger/ Chapman promised in 2020/2021/2022/2023. Big dealers that are the true bread and butter , the ones that have the big fleet sales/ big repair shops/ big online stores started bitching. Ford reverted the decision and assigned allocations back based on a weird ass algorithm that didnt take in consideration the new orders they got. This way they ended up with minus allocations for example chapman has 60+ allocated Broncos for MY24 but they are on minus because of previous years orderes that are into hundreds. That means they are not receiving anything in 2024 and not sure how this is calculate in 2025. Now Granger/Chapman are making bank with the orders from 2020/2021/2022 delivered in 23. The prices were negotiated with buyers at % bellow invoice. What nobody could anticipate for was how long Ford will take to build and how they'll approach the price protection. For example my build not only had price protection from Ford but also had certain rebates totaling 2k- 3k for removing certain constrains. That 3k is separatly from price protection and the initial invoiced price was on a car with all the options. Chapman ( Bronco was through them) price protected by using certificates Ford released for me but refused to give me the incentives Ford has for my build for removing constrains ...Granger did the same. They pocketed thousands per car when in the begining they were anticipating to make hundreds.
Ram was different but it seems they are starting to copy Ford. See dealer allocations orders only, see price increase to get to R level.
After the whole craze bellow invoice deals craze dies Granger is going to be in the worst position imo. Bad location, with a business model embraced by customers but disliked by manufacturers..
This is fairly accurate, however I would disagree with Stellantis changing philosophy versus Ford.

The only instance where we've had allocation limited is for the first year of a special model (i.e. TRX) then the flood gates are opened in model year 2. The other situation where that has been different is the final year of a product (2023 Hellcat and 2024 Ram TRX).

But we can order as many of the other models (Jeep 392, Ram HD, etc. at retail as we want. With Ford and GM that is not the case.
I would love to know exactly what happened. So basically some Ford Dealers were butt hurt they couldn't compete and so they ran to Ford? Instead of competing?

Both from Granger as well...
View attachment 111104
Both from Granger in 22

20230929_155550.jpg

I would love to know exactly what happened. So basically some Ford Dealers were butt hurt they couldn't compete and so they ran to Ford? Instead of competing?
To sum it up, if you've sold thousands of Ford's annually for decades you have more pull with Ford corporate than a dealership in Granger, Iowa that has sold 300-400 Ford's annually and then receives more Bronco allocations than any dealership in the country.

**AN UPDATE**

From everything we've been led to believe there will NOT be sold order availability in all likelihood for 2024. So we will only be allocated a smaller portion of Ram trucks based on overall Ram sales in 2023 and throughout these next coming months. With that being said, we cannot offer a discounted pricing with open orders because there is no availability to take those orders.

**AN UPDATE**

From everything we've been led to believe there will NOT be sold order availability in all likelihood for 2024. So we will only be allocated a smaller portion of Ram trucks based on overall Ram sales in 2023 and throughout these next coming months. With that being said, we cannot offer a discounted pricing with open orders because there is no availability to take those orders.
So similar to the charger/challenger end of life. Thanks for keeping us updated Zach.

Im interested in a base model, new or used.

**AN UPDATE**

Are we still good on Hellcat Durangos? I need to get my order in if so! Just sold my Hellcat Challenger (Really tough to let go of) and we're missing our Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, so I'm thinking the HC Durango might fill the gap that both left. Well, not really, but it might be fun for a while.

FWIW, there hasn't been a single base model built for 2024. They're 90.3% Level 2, and 9.7% Level 1.
Very interesting. I knew they were few and far between in the past years but it looks like they are nonexistent for 2024. I appreciate the info.

Are we still good on Hellcat Durangos? I need to get my order in if so! Just sold my Hellcat Challenger (Really tough to let go of) and we're missing our Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, so I'm thinking the HC Durango might fill the gap that both left. Well, not really, but it might be fun for a while.
Durango's had the biggest dip in resale of all the hellcats..ask a dealer to give you the MMR ..

Durango's had the biggest dip in resale of all the hellcats..ask a dealer to give you the MMR ..
That’s true the Durango in general fell apart. I traded my fairly new Durango R/T in for a Cummins ram and it was close enough to be a good deal but if I hadn’t had a relationship with the dealer, it would have been 15k upside down. At this point instead of a hellcat Durango, thinking about a bronco raptor.

That’s true the Durango in general fell apart. I traded my fairly new Durango R/T in for a Cummins ram and it was close enough to be a good deal but if I hadn’t had a relationship with the dealer, it would have been 15k upside down. At this point instead of a hellcat Durango, thinking about a bronco raptor.
I seen one the other day and it wasn't too bad looking. But finding out it only comes with a 3.0 V6 EcoBoost would turn me away if I was ever to even think about one

Back