DEAL 2024 TRXs - No Sold Order Allocations

Angel from Granger sent me email earlier saying all their TRX’s were back at msrp. There seems to be a ton sitting around on dealer lots.

interesting. they told me they wont sell to existing customers

What does that mean? That would be the worst business model in the history of business. And, by the way, it's not true because I'm an existing customer and I've ordered additional vehicles from them and I guarantee if I showed up at the dealer ready to buy another TRX off their lot, they'd sell it to me.

What does that mean? That would be the worst business model in the history of business. And, by the way, it's not true because I'm an existing customer and I've ordered additional vehicles from them and I guarantee if I showed up at the dealer ready to buy another TRX off their lot, they'd sell it to me.
Good morning

Yes, we are giving others the opportunity to purchase who have not previously purchased with us.

We will not be selling to repeat customers.

Thank you
Britney

Yeah, not sure what’s up at Granger these days. Im thankful how they treated my ’23 that turned into a ‘24, but I‘m feeling like they have recently lost all their top internet sales folks or decided volume doesn’t pay anymore, gouge the the rest of them….I had a great rapport thru the order process, they things went a little sideways on my pickup.

2 weeks ago I referred a friend here in Denver that wanted to pay cash at MSRP and they insisted on markup, or no deal. He walked and gave me shit for speaking so glowingly of my experience.

I thought the point of a dealership was to sell cars…apparently no longer the case at Granger.

I’d love to hear from Zach on this topic.

This seems crazy!! I bought 2 TRXs and a 392 from them and always was treated more than fairly. I too would like to hear what Zach has to say. Especially in a quickly slowing market and high rates. Too many trying to flip trucks?

That's a good way to get sued... Especially if you have already taken a deposit. But I'm not worried because I don't expect Granger to breach their contract with me. ;)

Yeah, not sure what’s up at Granger these days. Im thankful how they treated my ’23 that turned into a ‘24, but I‘m feeling like they have recently lost all their top internet sales folks or decided volume doesn’t pay anymore, gouge the the rest of them….I had a great rapport thru the order process, they things went a little sideways on my pickup.

2 weeks ago I referred a friend here in Denver that wanted to pay cash at MSRP and they insisted on markup, or no deal. He walked and gave me shit for speaking so glowingly of my experience.

I thought the point of a dealership was to sell cars…apparently no longer the case at Granger.

I’d love to hear from Zach on this topic.
Was you Friend trying to buy a TRX? Was it a normal TRX and not a special edition? Maybe he was looking at a Tyrant and didn't relize it? Did he get an over MSRP quote is writing? be curious to see it.

I’ve seen a few dealerships love a vehicle more than a paying customer does. Like the Rocky Ridge 1500 I tried to buy in 2022 that they finally sold last month. I don’t get it maybe going to work everyday staring at a lot full of trucks beats empty lot with more numbers added to their bank balance. If I was the owner of Granger or even a manager that’s been in the business more than a week I’d clean house. Better training for sales guys would be a good start maybe even have a few that can grasp the ever changing sales marker. All they see with higher rates is more money without realizing it’s a bad thing lol

Was you Friend trying to buy a TRX? Was it a normal TRX and not a special edition? Maybe he was looking at a Tyrant and didn't relize it? Did he get an over MSRP quote is writing? be curious to see it.
He wanted to buy one of the 4 or so on the lot, nothing “special”

Sorry for the delay in follow up. I'll visit with our team because we are happy to sell to existing customers. There are a few instances where we have refused to sell to customers who have a pattern of selling vehicles shortly after purchase (this seemed to be most prevalent among TRX customers in the past). But we do have a number of TRXs on the lot and they are listed at $3000 under MSRP + the Tyrant package added on.

In those specific instances above please messsage me privately and I'm happy to look into it and address it specifically after I get a chance to dive into what happened.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back