DEAL 2024 TRXs - No Sold Order Allocations

The ZO6 is not rare. The ZO6 with all the carbon fiber goodies and ZO7 package is still pretty rare. Should take delivery of my ZO6 with a sticker of $175K on Monday or Tuesday. My local dealer hasn't been able to get an allocation for one with the ZO7 package. I have been waiting for the prices to drop below 200k and they finally have on the loaded ones. I was able to find the car I bought at a Chevy dealer for 5k over sticker and get the full warranty. It's a ZO7 Convertible with the carbon fiber wheels and aero package. Deals are starting to pop up on new ones at dealerships you can buy with a full GM warranty. I am hoping my local dealer can get a 2024 allocation on a coupe with the ZO7 package and carbon fiber.
I'm on a few lists for a Z06 and should see some movement soon. However, I've also been cooling on the Z06, especially if it's going to be a $175k car. Surfing CarGurus and I can have McLaren GT, Artura, used 720s for not much more money. The Artura reviews seem pretty amazing. No, I will not own it out of warranty. But even Maserati MC20 looks attainable at that price point, and that car looks beautiful.

I'm on a few lists for a Z06 and should see some movement soon. However, I've also been cooling on the Z06, especially if it's going to be a $175k car. Surfing CarGurus and I can have McLaren GT, Artura, used 720s for not much more money. The Artura reviews seem pretty amazing. No, I will not own it out of warranty. But even Maserati MC20 looks attainable at that price point, and that car looks beautiful.

Same, I have an order for a full carbon 3LZ Z07 and if I ever get the allocation, I'm not so sure I want it anymore. For $175k, there is other higher quality stuff out there including my current 992 GTS. I love GM products and have 3 currently (2 of them over $100k MSRP original sticker), but getting closer to $200k, I get a little queasy on spending that kind of money on a GM product...

Take a look at this gorgeous TRX shining in the sun!

We hope everyone has a great weekend!
Image preview

hmmmmmmmmmmm

If we can order HC Durango I’m in!!!! 💪 👊

Last edited:
We have not made a decision on that at this time, we will be sure to let you know soon!
The Durango orders are open and we will be offering them at 3% under invoice!

If you are interested in a quote, please email [email protected]!

Last edited:
Back