HOT! 2023 RAM TRACKER

What exactly is the body vendor?

Ha ha, Thanks!
It's where they send a completed truck to receive non-production-line items (graphics, rambars, step boards, tonneau covers, etc.).

It is my understanding that all TRX's go there, at a minimum they receive the intake sticker.

Thank you, I appreciate the information. I don’t want to get my hopes up too much, however, any movement is good I suppose. Does this mean it is D1 now?

Thank you, I appreciate the information. I don’t want to get my hopes up too much, however, any movement is good I suppose. Does this mean it is D1 now?
If you've been given an estimated ship date, then that should mean you're in D1. Ask your dealer for a revised POC.

How come I see numbers being added to the New Mexico state line, but I don't see them on your daily spreadsheet or any NM listings on the Tracker?

How come I see numbers being added to the New Mexico state line, but I don't see them on your daily spreadsheet or any NM listings on the Tracker?
They're non-member trucks.
There are a total of 368 trucks built for New Mexico (27 of which are TRX's, none of which are member TRX's).

So, once you get a window sticker how long until it actually ships? On average, I know there probably is some unlucky someone who's been stuck at this point forever.

I was given and estimated ship date of the 29th by the dealer. But I just got a window sticker today.

I wonder if that means the expected date of arrival was the 29th.

Wasn’t Eighty tracking shipping averages? For some reason I think i read SHAP to granger was around 13/14 days.

I was given and estimated ship date of the 29th by the dealer. But I just got a window sticker today.

I wonder if that means the expected date of arrival was the 29th.

Wasn’t Eighty tracking shipping averages? For some reason I think i read SHAP to granger was around 13/14 days.
I am tracking shipping averages and it’s in my daily chart beside each state under the WStoLot column.

So, once you get a window sticker how long until it actually ships? On average, I know there probably is some unlucky someone who's been stuck at this point forever.
There is no way for me to figure that with what is available publicly. After I pull all the window stickers the next data point I am able to gather is the trucks hitting the dealer lots. So I do collect that data across thousands of dealerships and then average it by state for my daily chart update. It’s the WStoLot column beside each US state.

There is no way for me to figure that with what is available publicly. After I pull all the window stickers the next data point I am able to gather is the trucks hitting the dealer lots. So I do collect that data across thousands of dealerships and then average it by state for my daily chart update. It’s the WStoLot column beside each US state.
Thanks.

I was on the list as 890 I think and I looked today and now I'm 1011 I think is was? why does that number change?

I was on the list as 890 I think and I looked today and now I'm 1011 I think is was? why does that number change?
More people entering their info that have VIN's lower than you

Because 121 more people registered VINs below yours, so your line-item just slid down

Aaaaa ok I get it. what is the general consensus on how long the average wait time is on a fully loaded TRX? 6 or 7 months?

Aaaaa ok I get it. what is the general consensus on how long the average wait time is on a fully loaded TRX? 6 or 7 months?
Haha, there's really no telling. Look at this chart. All those red dots represent build sheets. Any set of dots that are aligned horizontally were ordered on the same day (or so). So look at @tchildress. He got a build sheet today (got his VIN on 7/8/21). Another member got his VIN 2 days later, but had his truck built on 9/17/21. That's a 4 month difference, whereas they ordered 2 days apart.

Picture2-1.jpg

Here's another answer. Of the 582 member build sheets (TRX's only), the mathematical AVERAGE is 92.46 days from VIN assignment to build sheet. But that average is comprised of values as low as 12 days to as high as 233 days.

I am cautiously optimistic that I ordered on 1/8, got my VIN on 1/10 and moved to D1 status on 1/14? Seems to be moving along quicker than expected although I am sure I just jinxed myself.:rolleyes:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back