What did you do to your TRX today?

Tell us how you figured out you were having these issues with heater core/IC pump/leaking bricks/etc? Was it making a sound or just not cooling your IC fluid?

The heater core, radiator, ic pump were all easily verified by coolant loss in the reservoirs. There was also the strong coolant smell inside the cabin (heater core) and in the engine bay (ic pump/leaking brick). I also had a slight engine knock during the leaking bricks/replacement supercharger saga. The radiator leak was the only time coolant was visible.

The heater core, radiator, ic pump were all easily verified by coolant loss in the reservoirs. There was also the strong coolant smell inside the cabin (heater core) and in the engine bay (ic pump/leaking brick). I also had a slight engine knock during the leaking bricks/replacement supercharger saga. The radiator leak was the only time coolant was visible.
Roger that man, thanks. Sorry ur going through it tho. We just had our Rad replaced too

Thanks man.

On a positive note, those 38’s look awesome!
Thanks bro!! Didn’t think I was gonna keep the spacers installed since these are wider than my 37s but I absolutely love the look so Got some more trimming to do lol. Trial & error!

Installed the auxiliary switch terminal block
IMG_7087.jpeg
IMG_7085.jpeg
IMG_7086.jpeg

For the trucks that have only 4 aux switches, what are these 2x little wires for? I read they were suppose to be 12v+ and 12v-Acc but I found that not to be the case.
You still get all 6 wires I just don’t think they go anywhere. They were labeled aux switch 5 & 6

Thanks bro!! Didn’t think I was gonna keep the spacers installed since these are wider than my 37s but I absolutely love the look so Got some more trimming to do lol. Trial & error!
Sweet looking ride FTR! What springs are you running? Front? Rear?

I dig it. What paint color/code did you use for the rings?
I don’t know. The powder coat guy matched as best that he could. Turned out very close.

swapped out my old lugnuts for titanium black ones looks exactly like the OEMs, and they match my rim color even better than the original ones. Really pleased with the result!

View attachment 123842
Any more close up pics from different angles of the BD lights on the bumper?

Any more close up pics from different angles of the BD lights on the bumper?
Here you go. Got some installation pics as well different approach from the manual way of installing them if you are interested

Attachments

• IMG_8379.jpeg
    IMG_8379.jpeg
    694.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7721.jpeg
    IMG_7721.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5718.jpeg
    IMG_5718.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5663.jpeg
    IMG_5663.jpeg
    369.2 KB · Views: 44

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back