2022 Ram TRX latest info

Any one have any new info? When do orders actually go in?

Orders are already in I put mine in 5/14 got my vin 5/17 but production on 22’s doesn’t start until on or around 7/25

Just went to the dealer today. Looks like pricing is pretty similar. Base price is now $71,070 and TRX L2 is now $7,995. Overall about $800 more for everything I wanted.

Just went to the dealer today. Looks like pricing is pretty similar. Base price is now $71,070 and TRX L2 is now $7,995. Overall about $800 more for everything I wanted.
Price went up just over $800. Biggest difference for me was for a 21, dealer was steadfast on ordering for MSRP and saying that was a great deal. Ordering a 22, and he was more than happy to match the $5k below msrp offer from granger.

Price went up just over $800. Biggest difference for me was for a 21, dealer was steadfast on ordering for MSRP and saying that was a great deal. Ordering a 22, and he was more than happy to match the $5k below msrp offer from granger.
Damn. I should try to hustle my dealer for $5K off. They had heard of Granger but supposedly FCA was rather upset with them. I may have to call around.

2022 Pricing and a special 2023 Mule...

Damn. I should try to hustle my dealer for $5K off. They had heard of Granger but supposedly FCA was rather upset with them. I may have to call around.
My local dealer won't match the 5k
They will give me 1% under invoice if that gets the green light from FCA/Stallantis for 22.

So I am just going to bide some more time

O
They will give me 1% under invoice if that gets the green light from FCA/Stallantis for 22.

Invoice or MSRP?

Does anyone have an idea when the online configurator will go live for the 22s?

What? 1% under invoice is a screamin deal you sure it’s not 1% under msrp

The affiliate deal is 1% under invoice.
I'm willing to wait it out to get a 2nd TRX. If not, I will go with Granger and the 5k deal
1% under invoice is more than 5k

Back