What did you do to your TRX today?

Not sure what your seeing but the wheels are same all around 🤔
Must be the light but that looks like the grey beadlocks ring to me …

Attachments

• 67F473A1-A260-46A2-A82B-64067213C793.jpeg
    67F473A1-A260-46A2-A82B-64067213C793.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 23
Finally pulled the trigger on an exhaust upgrade and had some SLP Loudmouths installed. Sounds amazing when you prod the happy pedal with the rear slider open. Very little change in volume with the windows all closed. Zero drone. The ANC in this vehicle is amazing.

Loving the upgrade. Huge value for money with this versus a full exhaust.

Guys, need help!) Can't find new battery here, can u give me sizes and capacity. thanks!!

Last edited:
Curious why a 3/4" rear spacer is need in addition to the ProLift? Wouldn't that take the truck out of level again?
I have extra off road gear weight in the bed. It's actually just about a 1/4" higher in front with this now, so glad we did it.

Added some resonators since the AFE Vulcan catback with SW headers combo was setting off car alarms and scaring little kids 🤣. Overall sound went down 5 db.

Added some resonators since the AFE Vulcan catback with SW headers combo was setting off car alarms and scaring little kids 🤣. Overall sound went down 5 db.
You might have been where you wanted to be with the ARH mid length headers and AFE. Thats what set up im running and it sounds great. Not too loud, but much louder and deeper toned than stock. Not much cab drone, but definitely makes noise when getting on it(outside the cab, inside is pretty quiet)

You might have been where you wanted to be with the ARH mid length headers and AFE. Thats what set up im running and it sounds great. Not too loud, but much louder and deeper toned than stock. Not much cab drone, but definitely makes noise when getting on it(outside the cab, inside is pretty quiet)
Probably but that drove me to get it tuned and at that point why not add more performance mods so it kinda worked out.

I took off the factory TRX off of the bed and added a better one.
Do you have an extended wing/spoiler on your tailgate? Or is it just an optical illusion in the picture?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back