What did you do to your TRX today?

Added IGLA today at Niche Motorsports in Mesa, AZ. Thanks to @Air’d outSRT for the referral and advice with Compustar compatibility.
Anytime, let me know when you get lined up for the compustar installation and find out what main unit they are installing. If you are taking it to the kartoonz (If I remember correctly) then let them know you 100% want the alarm it kit with sensor and siren. Seems they don’t even carry it or bother to install it 🤦‍♂️. I will let you know what the preferred settings are to add more user friendly options and features.

Anytime, let me know when you get lined up for the compustar installation and find out what main unit they are installing. If you are taking it to the kartoonz (If I remember correctly) then let them know you 100% want the alarm it kit with sensor and siren. Seems they don’t even carry it or bother to install it 🤦‍♂️. I will let you know what the preferred settings are to add more user friendly options and features.
Thanks. Right now, I'm waiting for InMobile in Scottsdale to get back to me. They're a fairly new Compustar installer, but high-end overall. I sent a follow-up email today. I'll move on if I don't hear back by tomorrow. I definitely want the alarm kit and the T13. I'll keep you posted.

Didn’t do anything to my TRX but something was definitely done to it…

WiFi at the house was acting up, walked into my ISP got a new router and walked out to this. Was only inside for 5 minutes tops.

Normally I don’t park next to anyone but the entire lot was full and had to park next to other cars. I tucked the mirrors in but left the steps deployed to avoid door dings. Apparently that was enough to piss someone off. People suck, it’s getting fixed sometime next week…

Attachments

• IMG_5808.jpeg
    IMG_5808.jpeg
    369.1 KB · Views: 198

WiFi at the house was acting up, walked into my ISP got a new router and walked out to this. Was only inside for 5 minutes tops.

Normally I don’t park next to anyone but the entire lot was full and had to park next to other cars. I tucked the mirrors in but left the steps deployed to avoid door dings. Apparently that was enough to piss someone off. People suck, it’s getting fixed sometime next week…
Maybe the store lot had security cameras. Sure be nice to ID the scumbag.

Performed my 5th oil change (SRT filter and PUP) at about 20k miles and while underneath I’m pretty sure I notice I’ve been bit by the dreaded blown CV boot, so I’ll be having to bring it in to the dealer for a warranty repair.

IMG_1508.jpeg

The scratches weren’t too bad. Should be able to blend in the repair easily. Just got lucky they decided to stick to one panel and not go down the side of the whole truck.

Attachments

• 71804582516__F5C5BBFD-EADE-4F17-85D2-3B0F3EEE65B9.jpeg
    71804582516__F5C5BBFD-EADE-4F17-85D2-3B0F3EEE65B9.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 75

that's F'd up....insane how people react with their jealously.....SMH!!

Performed my 5th oil change (SRT filter and PUP) at about 20k miles and while underneath I’m pretty sure I notice I’ve been bit by the dreaded blown CV boot, so I’ll be having to bring it in to the dealer for a warranty repair.

View attachment 111863
Just a follow up, dealer didn’t ask any questions and new axle was ordered under warranty. Surprisingly, no back order issues and they expect to get the part and repair next week.

I placed a deposit on the Compustar T13. Install is Thursday.
I canceled my Thursday install because my audio guys insisted that they do it to protect their work, so it's likely going to be a week or more for me now. One of them showed me his own drone app and mentioned that it's pretty flakey, but he still likes it. It showed the doors unlocked when they were locked. Said telemetry issues are common.

On another note, my IGLA is starting to trip up (@Air’d outSRT). Got "stuck" two days in a row and had to do a chicken dance to get my truck started. Definitely a topic for another thread.

I canceled my Thursday install because my audio guys insisted that they do it to protect their work, so it's likely going to be a week or more for me now. One of them showed me his own drone app and mentioned that it's pretty flakey, but he still likes it. It showed the doors unlocked when they were locked. Said telemetry issues are common.

On another note, my IGLA is starting to trip up (@Air’d outSRT). Got "stuck" two days in a row and had to do a chicken dance to get my truck started. Definitely a topic for another thread.
Send me a message and I will see what the issue is. As far as the drone app saying doors open ect its a common issue with the dc3 main units for some reason. Simply pull main power from it and plug back in or if you cannot get access to it unplug the negative on the battery for a few seconds.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back