What % are the rear windows tinted?

ok, so I just got back from the tint shop. I put on 15% on the front and didn't touch the rear. These pics were taken with the windshield screen on so the colors match up better, but with it off, the fronts still looked lighter.
15% .1.jpg
15% .2.jpg
15% .3.jpg

I think it comes down to the troopers mood. Its 35% in Ma but as long as I'm respectful if I am stopped....they tend to not care about tint. Heck most police cruisers I see now run 20%. Whichever side the officer is walking up on, ill just roll the windows down to give them a glimpse inside.
Troopers here do hate the windshield being tinted but most the time let It slide if you are decent with them

Troopers here do hate the windshield being tinted but most the time let It slide if you are decent with them
Ive only ever done the brow. I agree windshield is pushing luck here.

I love dark tint too. Just makes the vehicle more comfortable to drive. My friend has a tint shop and had someone come in with a blacked out tahoe and had him do 2.5% tint all the way around. The meter tested at 0 in the back rows and 1% up front. No joke on a very bright and sunny day in the second row couldn't even see your own knees. It was ridiculous.....I want to do that now lol
I’m all for dark tint, I’ve always had 5% on my cars/trucks with zero problems from LE.

I’ve noticed a trend in tinting whole windshields in 20% and sometimes 5% tint though. Which I cannot for the life of me justify doing, and frankly think it’s stupid dangerous at night. Not to be confused with fun dangerous.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back