2025 RHO unveiling video

If I’m being honest, I feel offended seeing the RHO sticker on the side of the truck bed where my TRX sticker is. They needed to change the body, not use ours. Like a cheaper younger brother rolling around with your fake ID.
Supposedly there are a lot of guys here that want to put those RHO stickers on their trucks so that they won't get stolen. That's what they say at least.

Supposedly there are a lot of guys here that want to put those RHO stickers on their trucks so that they won't get stolen. That's what they say at least.
We can set up trades, I’m sure there are plenty of RHO owners planning to upbadge.

My 2 cents…the truck looks good. Of course it does. It looks like ours. And the price is where it needed to be. Same as the TRX back in 2021, but obviously a lot of shit happened.

They should have done a slight sheet metal change. Will there be an easy way to tell the difference between a true Trx and a RHO sticker?

Fondly remember the first TRX 'Sandman' commercial and the closing credit noting the HP and reality. They didn't detune the Hellcat as rumored, instead a FTW statement and Mic. drop - leading a new high hp market segment. It was shocking, exciting and made my Gen2 Raptor instantly mundane.

This 4min of Cosplay is like renting an exciting appearing VHS movie with a major feature film character only to realize it's Steven Seagal between cameos. Dating someone voluptuous only to realize they are supplementing with socks in their bra. Getting authentically packaged E.D. meds during a Mexican cruise stop and realizing they are sugar pills while leaving port that evening....

Can only hope that the infamous 'TRX' moniker has been 'saved', awaiting something really special... even a low production HALO offering ($200k). Just don't dilute it!

Starting at 70k, sounds like getting fucked bud!

Look at all the Bot accounts with suspiciously similar positive comments in the YouToob vids... :ROFLMAO:

Terrible promo video. Super cheesy. Wish I had that 4 minutes back.

That being said, 540HP isn't terrible. Significantly more than a 6 banger Raptor.

Sounds clips were curiously (intentionally?) muted/missing...

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back