Vossen HFX-1 & HF6-4 18x9 0 Offset Pre Order/ Group Buy

Let me know what you find. The pics on their site are heavily edited which doesn't really help. The wheel color is almost gold in that pic and the truck is billet silver or whatever the lighter silver color is called. I know I sound like a whiner but I'd like to make sure it looks decent before throwing $2k into wheels and not being happy with them.
I have a HF6-4 In Terra Bronze in the show room so you can see real world finish if that would help. And Fully understand, theres also a different bronze finish that seems to be a custom order which is more of a "reflective gold" if I didnt describe that too horribly.

427092738_727340539468862_4635762554290437877_n.jpg

Is it too late to get in on this. I'm pretty sure I want to do the Terra Bronze. Also, do you need hub rings with these or will they be hub centric?

Last edited:
Is it too late to get in on this. I'm pretty sure I want to do the Terra Bronze. Also, do you need hub rings with these or will they be hub centric?
Hey man going to send you a message! Not too late

These will finally be shipping. Added production photos to first post!!!!!!!!!

Sure pm me!
Man super tempted to grab a set of 18’s also! I have a full set of factory tires I could remount my methods on and then get a set of these for my 37’s! Ugh decisions damn!! Except I have a full set of 5 for matching spare. 💩

Wonder if anyone in nor cal wants A set of 5 method 305’s double black with factory tires with less then 3k miles 😝

so anyone have these mounted and installed yet? I’m torn on either the matte gun metal or matte black HF6-4 for my white TRX

so anyone have these mounted and installed yet? I’m torn on either the matte gun metal or matte black HF6-4 for my white TRX

Jerome from Vossen Sent me this over, the HF6-4 Is the only production set on that truck right now unfortunately!

Any idea on when these might start shipping? Looking forward to getting mine.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back