Tazer WTB post

ApexPredator

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Granite TRX
Current Ride #2
Elkhart Blue C8
Why don’t I have the option to post a classified ad to WTB a Tazer. I keep coming in second place and if I was able to post I feel one of the members would have reached out already.

Thank you for the mentioned. I was able to purchase a Tazer… but still not sure when I will be able to post classified myself… hope soon.. thank you again
AP

Why don’t I have the option to post a classified ad to WTB a Tazer. I keep coming in second place and if I was able to post I feel one of the members would have reached out already.
You can always buy a Tazer from the company itself.

did you read the rules at the top of the for sale section? you have to have a min. of 20 posts or become a supporting member if you want to post in that section before reaching 20 posts.
Are you kidding? An Apex Predator doesn’t have time to read rules.

Someone cold DM'd me wanting to sell their Tazer. Do people remove these after the heartache of issues they can cause? If anybody else is looking for one this guy has one for sale...If I had one you could have it for free.
1714660346188.png

Someone cold DM'd me wanting to sell their Tazer. Do people remove these after the heartache of issues they can cause? If anybody else is looking for one this guy has one for sale...If I had one you could have it for free.
View attachment 128946
That’s concerning, only because I’ve heard a few people having issues. I hope that’s not the case with the one I purchased.

Are you kidding? An Apex Predator doesn’t have time to read rules.
Obviously, there’s some people that have nothing better to do. I guess you are one of them.

View attachment 128946
Always be careful with DM’s trying to sell you an item without going public. Not saying there’s something wrong with this one, but it is a very common scammer action

Obviously, there’s some people that have nothing better to do. I guess you are one of them.
Yep, I definitely had nothing better to do than read the rules and FAQs of the community I voluntarily joined. Shame on me.

Would you like information on 37s and the best security system for your truck in the mean time?

did you read the rules at the top of the for sale section? you have to have a min. of 20 posts or become a supporting member if you want to post in that section before reaching 20 posts.
I must be blind AF..i have been looking for the for sale section and cant find it

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back