Welcoming Final Edition

I had a brief conversation about it with them when I was leaving.

What did you end up getting them down to? They're a good dealer. At least the service department is solid.
i paid extra 2k on top of the MSRP

Asking cause I test drove a 392 wrangler and fell in love lol. But I can only financially support 1. Had a TRX before I even knew they were a thing.
392 jeep would be a nice to have. They were saying they gonna discontinue the 392 jeep too but not 100% sure on that. Jeep is my daily lol. TRX is like 9MPG and Jeep like 13 MPG lol. I call it smiles for gallon lmao.

Congrats on the truck and the 392 Wrangler. I do not fit in the Wranglers, although I confess I have not tried the newest refresh. Glad you grabbed one before they're gone. Wife has that engine in a Challenger, and she loves it.

Clearly, you misread my previous comment about grey being slow.
Clearly, I didn't see it at all. lol.

Sorry to say though, grey is widely known as the fastest color.

haha damn it, they didn't have blk.
Don't let the jealous guys bullshit you, everyone knows that you have the fastest color. Has been that way since the beginning. The other guys simply chimed in once they heard about us having the fastest color. Now they try to convince themselves that they have the fastest color when everyone one knows we do! Congrats... on the beautiful truck, and the fastest color👍🇺🇲

Oh and like others have said get igla now, or it will be someone else's fastest color👍

Clearly, I didn't see it at all. lol.

Sorry to say though, grey is widely known as the fastest color.
Don't let the jealous guys bullshit you, everyone knows that you have the fastest color. Has been that way since the beginning. The other guys simply chimed in once they heard about us having the fastest color. Now they try to convince themselves that they have the fastest color when everyone one knows we do! Congrats... on the beautiful truck, and the fastest color👍🇺🇲

Oh and like others have said get igla now, or it will be someone else's fastest color👍
I love this community.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back