WTH is this…Jurassic Prank? Ram Hints TRX Just Playing Dead, Toying With Raptors…

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
A fella can dream, right?
I suppose its quite possible IF things change in November, And then for eight straight years after that!🇺🇲

Then... let the commies have their stupid ev's, and the rest of us can enjoy (wishing of course) a brand new era of Horsepower Wars, with Good old American Oil!!🇺🇲👍

A fella can dream, right? 👌👹

Very interesting. I think I would rather buy a fully electric trx with 1000+ hp that an i6 If I could make the choice.

Has anyone else noticed that none of the RHO promo videos have any engine sounds?
I have been pointing this out as well. I think its wise, as they know its engine notes cannot compete against past V8 vehicles. Its not a selling point, so they don't market it. That said, every time I hear a newer Raptor flooring it somewhere, I think "please let the RHO sound better than that."

This November, we have two poor choices to pick from. But even if the one that is less favorable to an EV future is elected, and even if that same one is re-elected again later, we still have Stellantis's CEO in charge that doesn't understand the differences between the U.S. market and Europe.

I have been pointing this out as well. I think its wise, as they know its engine notes cannot compete against past V8 vehicles. Its not a selling point, so they don't market it. That said, every time I hear a newer Raptor flooring it somewhere, I think "please let the RHO sound better than that."

This November, we have two poor choices to pick from. But even if the one that is less favorable to an EV future is elected, and even if that same one is re-elected again later, we still have Stellantis's CEO in charge that doesn't understand the differences between the U.S. market and Europe.
After hearing Stellantis' CEO isn't allowing them to buy credits to make V8s, I have little faith in anything this company has to offer going forward.

After hearing Stellantis' CEO isn't allowing them to buy credits to make V8s, I have little faith in anything this company has to offer going forward.
I believe him to be one of the biggest reasons for a lot of the Ram/Jeep/etc. struggles right now. Hopefully his subordinates help him see the market over here a bit better, but from what little I have learned about the man, I am not super hopeful. Sorry for the doom and gloom attitude.

I agree. I think Stellantis wants to kill the Chrysler brand and possibly the Dodge brand. If they don't kill Dodge, I think they're hoping to sell it, along with Ram and Jeep. Stellantis is primarily a European branded company and the CDJR brands don't really fit in their portfolio.

Carbon credits… a made up program using made up stats… to hoard billions on dollars.

Your car emits 6 tons of carbon every month…. Really? Prove it. You can’t.

Carbon credits… a made up program using made up stats… to hoard billions on dollars.

Your car emits 6 tons of carbon every month…. Really? Prove it. You can’t.
No kidding. Your car doesn't use 6 tons of gasoline a month, so there's absolutely no way it emits 6 tons of carbon.

No kidding. Your car doesn't use 6 tons of gasoline a month, so there's absolutely no way it emits 6 tons of carbon.
You'll need to visit the reeducation camp to learn the new math. 2+2= whatever government tells you.

I suppose its quite possible IF things change in November, And then for eight straight years after that!🇺🇲

Then... let the commies have their stupid ev's, and the rest of us can enjoy (wishing of course) a brand new era of Horsepower Wars, with Good old American Oil!!🇺🇲👍

A fella can dream, right? 👌👹
Sooooo, you are implying Trump may win in November and if so, and that is a big "if", I do not believe he is eligible for 2 consecutive terms if that what you are implying?

• Sad
Reactions: @JC
There were some other "hints" in the Hellcat sunset speech. Talking about the last of the "cast iron" Hellcat engines.

Reactions: RTG
Well if we hadn't let the crazies at the EPA mandate the credits in the first place we wouldn't be talking about this now. Please get someone running this country that bellieves the "free market" rules and leads to prosperity.

Gentle reminder, not pointed at anyone specific: Keep politics out of the forum. It’s been a little while since a thread got shut down due to political stuff - let’s keep it that way. Thanks.

Well if we hadn't let the crazies at the EPA mandate the credits in the first place we wouldn't be talking about this now. Please get someone running this country that bellieves the "free market" rules and leads to prosperity.
Pray for the end of the Chevron doctrine during this summer's SCOTUS session.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back