VIN “811 & 812” April Order Group

Two

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
@Two - when do you get your TRX? If mine is expected at the dealership next week your truck should be there soon if not aleady?

That's a good question. Last I heard it was supposed to arrive at the rail yard a week ago.
Called and left a message yesterday, but haven't heard back yet, so I don't know if it made it to SLC or not.

From the sounds of it, they may both arrive at the dealer at some point next week. If mine's sitting in the rail yard, it's a safe bet that the paint and any glue is dry by now, as it's been painfully hot there.

EDIT: Just got a call back. It's there. So I'm heading that way tomorrow.

Last edited:

04Ram2500Hemi

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
That's a good question. Last I heard it was supposed to arrive at the rail yard a week ago.
Called and left a message yesterday, but haven't heard back yet, so I don't know if it made it to SLC or not.

From the sounds of it, they may both arrive at the dealer at some point next week. If mine's sitting in the rail yard, it's a safe bet that the paint and any glue is dry by now, as it's been painfully hot there.

EDIT: Just got a call back. It's there. So I'm heading that way tomorrow.
I have it on good authority your truck showed up last night. Looks like you won!

Two

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
Yeah, that's apparently when it arrived. Wish I'd known this morning, and I would've planned the day differently.
Oh well, I'll still get there tomorrow, but probably not back home again.

And having ordered far fewer doo-dahs, I knew I'd win. Just not by how much.
So there.

ChevyLee

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Yeah, that's apparently when it arrived. Wish I'd known this morning, and I would've planned the day differently.
Oh well, I'll still get there tomorrow, but probably not back home again.

And having ordered far fewer doo-dahs, I knew I'd win. Just not by how much.
So there.
Just got a text from Jeff. He just dropped your truck off at the dealership.
Can’t wait to see some pics of it tomorrow. I am assuming you will not be sleeping tonight lol

04Ram2500Hemi

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
I better be, as I won't be tomorrow night. Either because I'll be sitting in my 3500 (if I get there after closing time) or because I'm driving back home.
Drive safe, and post pics when you can. I had hoped our trucks would show up together. That damn Adaptive Cruise screwed me!

KansasTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ram Sport 4x4
I better be, as I won't be tomorrow night. Either because I'll be sitting in my 3500 (if I get there after closing time) or because I'm driving back home.
Now that Jeff is done with your truck he better get mine out of paint and finish up! Congrats on finally getting your truck!

Termite

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jim
Latest message on mine:

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Ram 1500 TRX factory order status.

At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Ram 1500 TRX have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

We show your order presently has an estimated production plan timing for either the week of August 9th or the week of August 16th. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our factory resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Ram Truck Information Center

Like everyone else, not holding my breath on this…

wish_23_23

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Michael Hunt
Current Ride
2019 Ram Laramie
Well the TRX that was ordered 6 days before mine showed up to my dealer on Tuesday. They told me it hit the shipping yard on Monday then got it Tuesday. Hopefully mine won’t be much longer. Estimated ship date still showing the 26th but still showing D1 grrr. Been at D1 for 6weeks now. Also who is this Jeff everyone keeps talking about??

ccalomino

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Chris Calomino
Well the TRX that was ordered 6 days before mine showed up to my dealer on Tuesday. They told me it hit the shipping yard on Monday then got it Tuesday. Hopefully mine won’t be much longer. Estimated ship date still showing the 26th but still showing D1 grrr. Been at D1 for 6weeks now. Also who is this Jeff everyone keeps talking about??
Was it less speced out than yours? Trying to figure out why some get pulled quick and others wait forever if there is a rime or reason. All I have is a level 2 with red accent interior nothing else ugh tick too tick tok

jc.223

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
John
Current Ride
2008 Ram 1500
Was it less speced out than yours? Trying to figure out why some get pulled quick and others wait forever if there is a rime or reason. All I have is a level 2 with red accent interior nothing else ugh tick too tick tok
Mine was base model and been in D1 for 5 or 6 weeks.

ccalomino

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Chris Calomino
Mine was base model and been in D1 for 5 or 6 weeks.
Shit I've been in D1 just as long but I got nothing to complain about since your bare bones base. That's crazy to see that. What color did you order. I wonder if they do runs based off paint or #'s of trucks with a certain color at 1 time. I'm waiting on silver

jc.223

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
John
Current Ride
2008 Ram 1500
Shit I've been in D1 just as long but I got nothing to complain about since your bare bones base. That's crazy to see that. What color did you order. I wonder if they do runs based off paint or #'s of trucks with a certain color at 1 time. I'm waiting on silver
Ordered red.

OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

I’ll believe it when I see it.
Reaction score
Name
Zack
Current Ride
2019 Silverado
Also who is this Jeff everyone keeps talking about??
Just a guy we poke fun at from the inaptly named US Customer Care Center. If your order gets “escalated”, you get occasional canned emails from him. In my case telling me my build week is the week the plant closed down. Very helpful.

Termite

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jim
Just a guy we poke fun at from the inaptly named US Customer Care Center. If your order gets “escalated”, you get occasional canned emails from him. In my case telling me my build week is the week the plant closed down. Very helpful.
In my case, it appears that Cara is his alter ego KGB disinformation bot.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com