VIN “811 & 812” April Order Group

I'm glad it's not there now, broiling in the excessive heat, because if it was I wouldn't even try to go pick it up until it cools off a bit.
Also glad that I have at least a month to get the tow vehicle and trailer ready.

Per RamChat today, I'm still in D. And I got a new associate today - Krystal! Normally I get Rebecca or Alexander, so today was really special. I feel like that's some real progress.

Per RamChat today, I'm still in D. And I got a new associate today - Krystal! Normally I get Rebecca or Alexander, so today was really special. I feel like that's some real progress.
I got Krystal yesterday and when I asked her how much longer it would be before the next update, her response was to put in a ticket to elevate my order…. lol

Yeah, if everybody called and got their order elevated, we would all get our pickups much sooner.
Or, maybe not.

I'd love to see the file/pile of "elevated orders". They probably claim to do it hundreds of times per day, yet nothing changes.

Yeah, if everybody called and got their order elevated, we would all get our pickups much sooner.
Or, maybe not.

I'd love to see the file/pile of "elevated orders". They probably claim to do it hundreds of times per day, yet nothing changes.
It’s a total joke to me and I don’t think one bit that it will help my order…. lol

Reactions: Two
Yeah, my order has been elevated, prioritized. I’m still in D. 812801, ordered 4/27/21.

I suspect that sometimes prioritizing can have the opposite effect. When our Redeye went MIA after being built it was put on "fast track" twice (not my doing, by the way) and it still didn't ship for almost four months.

I can just picture the disgruntled storage lot employee seeing the sticker on the windshield and thinking "Oh, you think you're special, huh? I'll show you".

They “elevated” mine today. Ordered 4/20, VIN 811697. They said I would get an email in 1-2 business days. I am patient but when I see trucks ordered after mine going into production, It begs the question of why is my truck special. I know there are others out there that waited much longer so I’m not bitching, I just want my expectations shaped.

They said I would get an email in 1-2 business days.
It'll be interesting to see if you do. Seems like most never do get that email.

Why later orders get built sooner than earlier ones have all sorts of logical explanations. Even without the China virus, parts shortages, etc.

It'll be interesting to see if you do. Seems like most never do get that email.

Why later orders get built sooner than earlier ones have all sorts of logical explanations. Even without the China virus, parts shortages, etc.
I got an email the next day. It was simply a formal way to repeat what I’ve been told by the rep on chat.

They “elevated” mine today. Ordered 4/20, VIN 811697. They said I would get an email in 1-2 business days. I am patient but when I see trucks ordered after mine going into production, It begs the question of why is my truck special. I know there are others out there that waited much longer so I’m not bitching, I just want my expectations shaped.
I ordered on 4/16.. still in D. The orders that I’ve seen be built after mine are the lower trim level and or don’t have the trailer backup. Which mine does.

I hope that’s not the hold up. I only ordered that option so I didn’t have to look at the dumbass blank switches in that pod down there. I dunno. Maybe I’ll wind up using it but I doubt it.

Main thing that irks me is the dealer I ordered from has gotten 3 in for stock in the time since my order. And all 3 are just languishing on the lot at their silly markup price while I sit here with nothing. I know they probably ordered them before mine but still. Maybe I’ll voice these concerns with Alexander or Rebecca tomorrow.

I'm glad it's not there now, broiling in the excessive heat, because if it was I wouldn't even try to go pick it up until it cools off a bit.
Also glad that I have at least a month to get the tow vehicle and trailer ready.
Not me. I’m putting the SOB in drive and headed north for my 700 mile trip home. 🤘
0BDA1CD1-D4CE-44F5-8C25-68818BE2E70F.jpeg

Ah, maybe they have automated it now.
yes, I too got the "prioritization" email the next day after Rebecca in RamChat said she was going to open a case for me. That was on 06/04, and I'm still in D. But I'm thinking Rebecca in RamChat really has some pull over there, so I'm expecting D1 any day now 🤪

This sounds like D1 to me. How does it sound to y’all? Ordered 4/27, 812801

Attachments

• AB01BE99-039F-4A0A-A94D-0B077713E719.jpeg
    AB01BE99-039F-4A0A-A94D-0B077713E719.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 26
Congrats. Ordered mine on 4/28 and turned D1 on 6/1.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back