Too much? Think Ravelco will still ignore me?

Revelco needs to be called out. I’ve never seen such blatant false advertising and unwillingness to even speak to their customers about their vehicle loss. I’m glad they are being called out. I just wish I would have heard about this before my vehicle was stolen.
 
Revelco needs to be called out. I’ve never seen such blatant false advertising and unwillingness to even speak to their customers about their vehicle loss. I’m glad they are being called out. I just wish I would have heard about this before my vehicle was stolen.
IMG_0817.webp
 
The only way they'll care is if business slows and dies....hopefully people research this online before buying the product.....from their claims it sounds like a scam on thier end.....
 
Glad I went with IGLA. Really glad their (Ravelco) customer service is reflected on the info page, which damn near immediately turned me off.

"If you are the type of person who checks their email once a day, you will probably never get a RAVELCO"

Dicks.
 
Op have you thought of leaving Ravelco a review? I did a google search and wow we are not alone, tons of reddit posts about theft, other car/truck forums too. I even found a website someone made and @Air’d outSRT they have you at the bottom with some videos.
https://ravelco.fun/?en

Can the moderators consider starting a thread or sticky and warn folks about the risk with this product, especially new owners that have not yet been informed of the risk? There are still people on here looking for Ravelco installers, I feel compelled to let them know that they are at risk of theft.
 
Op have you thought of leaving Ravelco a review? I did a google search and wow we are not alone, tons of reddit posts about theft, other car/truck forums too. I even found a website someone made and @Air’d outSRT they have you at the bottom with some videos.
https://ravelco.fun/?en

Can the moderators consider starting a thread or sticky and warn folks about the risk with this product, especially new owners that have not yet been informed of the risk? There are still people on here looking for Ravelco installers, I feel compelled to let them know that they are at risk of theft.
Yes, they have a couple of our videos on that page. The “Pedro” youtube is also my page (inside joke with another IGLA distributor that eats tacos morning noon and night 😂😂)
 
Sue them imo
My fav so far, swimming pools!

View attachment 127499
Users here had a hard on for "Chuck" the installer ..he is mentioned 96 times in the main Ravelco thread.. He was offered bottle of whisky, big tips, and probably BJ's .

And here are the instructions on how to build yours ...unless you really want Chuck to visit:
 
Sue them imo

Users here had a hard on for "Chuck" the installer ..he is mentioned 96 times in the main Ravelco thread.. He was offered bottle of whisky, big tips, and probably BJ's .

And here are the instructions on how to build yours ...unless you really want Chuck to visit:
It’s not a hard on. Chuck is a good dude and has been doing this a long time, and knows how to hide and tie in the Ravelco product to your cars harness extremely well and put it back the way he left it.

His installs are better and more valuable than the product. It took another quality installer, also great guy, who happens to be an IGLA installer HOURS to undo chucks work to remove it in at least one occurrence.

My comment there was his work installing it is better than the product he’s installing.

Like any product it comes down to its install. It’s obvious that on the IGLA disty network there’s higher quality control of the installers, vs Ravelco it’s Chuck or you don’t get it, and that’s not just me saying it, that’s many other forums, hellcat.org and others. You could have the best security system in the world and if the installer does a shit job, the product is no better.

Fair statement without mentioning that the IGLA and its family is a better product.
 
Well ravelco replied so I edited my review, now to make a few more
IMG_0838.webp
 
Added a few more. Someone here reviewed and they called him a liar too 😂😂😂
 
It’s not a hard on. Chuck is a good dude and has been doing this a long time, and knows how to hide and tie in the Ravelco product to your cars harness extremely well and put it back the way he left it.

His installs are better and more valuable than the product. It took another quality installer, also great guy, who happens to be an IGLA installer HOURS to undo chucks work to remove it in at least one occurrence.

My comment there was his work installing it is better than the product he’s installing.

Like any product it comes down to its install. It’s obvious that on the IGLA disty network there’s higher quality control of the installers, vs Ravelco it’s Chuck or you don’t get it, and that’s not just me saying it, that’s many other forums, hellcat.org and others. You could have the best security system in the world and if the installer does a shit job, the product is no better.

Fair statement without mentioning that the IGLA and its family is a better product.
I’m guessing you are talking about Mike at Diamond Auto?
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top