Too much? Think Ravelco will still ignore me?

OK Good. I just want to add to this that Mike at Diamond Auto is a great installer just like Chuck is for Ravelco(don’t want to bash Chuck for Ravelco’s shortcomings because he is a master of his craft and that is not a joke) . He is very thorough just like Exec_TRX said.
If he wasn’t mobile I would ask him about coming on board. We need people like that in our trade.
 
If he wasn’t mobile I would ask him about coming on board. We need people like that in our trade.
i can’t speak for chuck, but I would say for myself that if you offered me a job that payed what i was making for working local vs having to drive the entire east coast I would say ………what’s the catch? :ROFLMAO:
 
i can’t speak for chuck, but I would say for myself that if you offered me a job that payed what i was making for working local vs having to drive the entire east coast I would say ………what’s the catch? :ROFLMAO:
No catch at all except no more microwave food and gas station fill ups 🤷‍♂️
 
OK Good. I just want to add to this that Mike at Diamond Auto is a great installer just like Chuck is for Ravelco(don’t want to bash Chuck for Ravelco’s shortcomings because he is a master of his craft and that is not a joke) . He is very thorough just like Exec_TRX said.
He is, mikes a great guy, done a few cars for me. He and i had talked about Chuck, and shared info.

I talk to Chuck every so often, he stays busy that’s for sure. There’s a lot of Ravelco application outside of cars that keeps him busy. But that said there’s a IGLA for older cars without CAN bus called KVANT, I’m a big fan, and that’s likely another potential application of it in the same category.

I used to install viper alarms long time ago, and the best part is as we’ve talked about here and with Josh on the forums is the network of people who take this seriously and are skilled are still a close knit group, looking to do it right and say what needs to be said. Money going to your local dealer supports that person and not some big company that doesn’t give a shit.
 
Last edited:
He is, mikes a great guy, done a few cars for me. He and i had talked about Chuck, and shared info.

I talk to Chuck every so often, he stays busy that’s for sure. There’s a lot of Ravelco application outside of cars that keeps him busy. But that said there’s a IGLA for older cars without CAN bus called KVANT, I’m a big fan, and that’s likely another potential application of it in the same category.

I used to install viper alarms long time ago, and the best part is as we’ve talked about here and with Josh on the forums is the network of people who take this seriously and are skilled are still a close knit group, looking to do it right and say what needs to be said. Money going to your local dealer supports that person and not some big company that doesn’t give a shit.
I bought all the kvants available and trying to get more.
 
So Chuck this and Chuck that… he is still part of the problem. If he is aware of the weakness of the system he is selling and installing, yet still selling them and installing them, that is not being a “great guy” IMO
 
Ol’ Chuck is talking out of his a$$ now. Time for a face to face. Him trying to bypass IGLA and me bypassing his ravelco without trying. This should be pretty damn funny 😂😂😂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0944.webp
    IMG_0944.webp
    127.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0945.webp
    IMG_0945.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 106
IDK how they can sleep at night.
They have to do something to justify the lies and now loss in sales. The company was built on lies and deception. Why not add more 🤷‍♂️😂😂
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top