Tire sidewall road rash - ok, or replace tire?

wolfnards

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Thank you all in advance.

Based on this pic, should I be concerned, monitor, and/or replace the stock OEM tire, or is this ok?

Was going 10mph at most when rubbed on the curb during a turn.

Attachments

• IMG_2563.jpeg
    IMG_2563.jpeg
    567.4 KB · Views: 151
nothing to worry about at all. I have done much worse offroad on a jeep and then aired up and drove home on the highway 1.5 hours away.

Based on this pic, should I be concerned, monitor, and/or replace the stock OEM tire, or is this ok?

thats nothing to worry about

looks like ur kid drew on it with a mechanical pencil w/no lead. ya fine!

I have seen (done myself) far worse on lesser car tires, and have never worried about them.

If you did it. It doesn't look bad shouldn't be an issue. If the wife did it. You definitely need a new tire. Can't replace one tire need whole set. Have you thought about different wheels? Black beadlocks look tough af 🤑

If you did it. It doesn't look bad shouldn't be an issue. If the wife did it. You definitely need a new tire. Can't replace one tire need whole set. Have you thought about different wheels? Black beadlocks look tough af 🤑
Lol @RAMTRX22 I thought you were going to say, if your wife did it, you need to replace your wife 🤣🤣

This is my beadlocks at 3 weeks old, they are a lot worse now. They can take a beating.

That first 3 weeks did include 5 Badge of Honor trails.
20240227_102345.jpg
20240226_110807.jpg
20240226_110740.jpg

Back