Start Button Kill Switch Harness

I assume he probably inadvertently touched one of the kill switch leads to a ground while installing. They are hot all the time, so it’s better to just plug the harness into the starter button AFTER the kill wires are run, and the kill switch is wired and installed. Then there’s no risk of shorting and no need to disconnect the battery.
I didn’t do that, but it may have happened when attaching the wires to the switch. Not sure. Good thing it was an easy fix when I took a moment to think about it. Fuse F24. If it happens to anyone else.

Could you please add me to the list as well? I have a ‘23 on order and would like to be prepared when it arrives. Thank you

I didn’t do that, but it may have happened when attaching the wires to the switch. Not sure. Good thing it was an easy fix when I took a moment to think about it. Fuse F24. If it happens to anyone else.
It may be easier to just remove fuse F24 than unhooking the battery. Thanks for this info.

Is anyone interested in a harness to wire in a kill switch for the start button? I did not want to cut factory wiring so I made a harness with factory plugs and 2 wires that will lead to a kill switch. $25 shipped. View attachment 57316
I came over from a 392 for him to get one of these switches and I have no idea how to navigate this. I could use some help please.

I came over from a 392 for him to get one of these switches and I have no idea how to navigate this. I could use some help please.
Where's my commission? :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone interested in a harness to wire in a kill switch for the start button? I did not want to cut factory wiring so I made a harness with factory plugs and 2 wires that will lead to a kill switch. $25 shipped. View attachment 57316
Yes I definitely would like to purchase.

I ran across your link on jeep392.com. I can PayPal payment as soon as available. Thank you.

Still waiting the arrival of my TRX but been following the theft threads.... Wonder if a person could re-wire the horn to not use the factory location thieves can so easily cut, then re-purpose the factory horn wiring to complete the kill switch circuit. Basically if the thieves cut the factory horn wire with the intention of disabling the horn, the ignition switch is disabled.

Would a factory AUX switch be another place a person could use as the kill switch? Hidden in plain sight.

Cant wait tell my TRX arrives to check out and throw more informed ideas out there.....

I would love one of these. Please let me know how to best get on the list.

Can you pm me so I can buy this switch? Have a 22 jailbreak, 392 and a 23 Trx on order. I’ll take 3 please.

Reactions: @JC
Please put me on the list. My '23 is supposed to be here in a few weeks and I like this option. Thank you!

I would like to be added to the list to purchase one also.

Just came across this on another page. I would like to purchase a harness as well. Thank you.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back