PNW (Pacific Northwet....WA, OR)

ViperBob

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
White TRX with most options
Current Ride #2
'96 Viper GTS, '06 Viper SRT coupe, 1966 Pontiac GTO, 1971 Mercedes 280SL, 2019 BMWX5
Military
N/A
Are you all talking about this Saturday (tomorrow)? I went last Sat. but got there a little late. The lot guy said "Nice truck" but they don't accept trucks. Had to park a block away from the show so not much pedestrian traffic.
I have 4 cars that would qualify for their show and was planning to take one of them ('71 Mercedes 280SL) tomorrow but if a few of you guys are taking your TRX and we can manage to all park together then I would be game for that. Would be best to all meet at a given time and place so we could all park together.

Jesse56

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2006 ram, 2018 Sti RA
Any of you local guys put the AWE exhaust on yet, I'm thinking about getting it but would really like too hear it in person before I pull the trigger

WolverineHusky

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX, 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 2018 Road Glide Ultra, 2020 Ducati Scrambler Sport Pro 1100
Are you all talking about this Saturday (tomorrow)? I went last Sat. but got there a little late. The lot guy said "Nice truck" but they don't accept trucks. Had to park a block away from the show so not much pedestrian traffic.
I have 4 cars that would qualify for their show and was planning to take one of them ('71 Mercedes 280SL) tomorrow but if a few of you guys are taking your TRX and we can manage to all park together then I would be game for that. Would be best to all meet at a given time and place so we could all park together.

I plan on being there. Though little confused as website wasn’t clear about it going on.

ViperBob

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
'96 Viper GTS, '06 Viper SRT coupe, 1966 Pontiac GTO, 1971 Mercedes 280SL, 2019 BMWX5
Military
N/A
I plan on being there. Though little confused as website wasn’t clear about it going on.
My understanding is that there will be a show every Saturday unless it is raining. Also it pays to get there early if you want to find parking close to the show.
Since there was no response to my previous post I decided to take one of my cars that qualifies for the actual show instead of my TRX. I will be leaving shortly since I live about an hour from Redmond

WolverineHusky

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX, 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 2018 Road Glide Ultra, 2020 Ducati Scrambler Sport Pro 1100
My understanding is that there will be a show every Saturday unless it is raining. Also it pays to get there early if you want to find parking close to the show.
Since there was no response to my previous post I decided to take one of my cars that qualifies for the actual show instead of my TRX. I will be leaving shortly since I live about an hour from Redmond

Cool.

I'm about to head out as well. I'll have the granite crystal TRX with mud tires and basket above the bed. Enjoy the show and if you see me near the truck feel free to say hi. Have fun!

ViperBob

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Military
N/A
Cool.

I'm about to head out as well. I'll have the granite crystal TRX with mud tires and basket above the bed. Enjoy the show and if you see me near the truck feel free to say hi. Have fun!
I will be taking my red ‘71 Mercedes 280SL so you might find me hanging out in that area.

WolverineHusky

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Yesterday my girlfriend and I hit the Redmond Car Show and I met up with @ViperBob. Bob you're a great guy and glad we were able to meet-up and talk cars, retirement, our TRXs, homes and our careers. Some cars from the show (Including Bob's sweet old school Benz). Bob I saw you take a pic of my TRX could you DM it to me or post. Thanks and again great to meet you. - Nate

IMG_0501.jpeg

IMG_0490.jpeg

A friend of mine bought the Will Smith "Bad Boys" movie Porsche. A collectors Porsche he just got.

IMG_0497.jpeg

IMG_0492.jpeg

IMG_0498.jpeg

IMG_0496.jpeg

A baby car seat in the GT4 LMAO

IMG_0495.jpeg

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I’ll be at the Enunclaw expo center for a dog show in a 24’ Benz Sprinter Airstream that is fully rigged out if anyone wants to swing by. Be there friday morning through mid day sunday.

Hmu if anyone wants to come say hello

KingTuck

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Charger Hellcat
Hopefully not hijacking the thread - I live in FL but work in the PNW. Currently in Cherry Point, WA, bringing some gas and diesel down to Portland.
If anyone in the PNW gets their hands on a trx in the next two months, please let me know and I’ll slip ya some free gas ;)

I delivered gas to Cherry Point on a couple of occasions. I work for BNSF Railway.

412TRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Range Rover SVR, 2020 Ford GT500, 2019 4Runner
Bumping the PNW thread. Saw that @No-One won TRX of the month and he is in Enumclaw! Would be awesome to meet up with folks sometime. I just got my IE in December.

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Bumping the PNW thread. Saw that @No-One won TRX of the month and he is in Enumclaw! Would be awesome to meet up with folks sometime. I just got my IE in December.
Yeah I’ve been trying to get a PNW get-together together for a while without any luck…. lol. My truck won TRX of the month in November and I’m in Arlington but got my TRX from the dealership in Enumclaw. 😎

Set something up and I’ll be there!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com