TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Level 2 TRX Billet Silver
Current Ride #2
2021 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Preorders start shipping 11/18/2022.
We are now offering a new super simple Reverse light option. It mounts one pod in the receiver hitch. It is easily installed and and easily removed for towing. There are two options available. One has a red back light that turns on with the tail lights and a bright white light that turns on with the reverse lights. The second option adds a brake to light in the pod that also flashes when the brake is first applied.
2E683BCF-76C5-45F8-945D-A4C060D6B597.jpeg
E696AE24-CDA3-4F40-9700-A2851159FD10.jpeg
9BA1A20E-F357-421B-94D0-4F245D8C8E01.jpeg

That looks like an easy way to add some lighting on the back! Have you had a chance to play with one of these yet? Any idea how many lumens?

Interesting, I assume the installation will be just as easy with the TRX, do we have the same type of connection behind the bumper like that F150 video?

Interesting, I assume the installation will be just as easy with the TRX, do we have the same type of connection behind the bumper like that F150 video?
Looks like a similar type connection so it should be a fairly easy install. I don't have a spare tire underneath so it is very accessible those of you that do, it might be tighter.

We do.

Looks like a similar type connection so it should be a fairly easy install. I don't have a spare tire underneath so it is very accessible those of you that do, it might be tighter.
I installed our plug and play kit for our tow hook pod light reverse kit without removing the spare. It is the same connection as this. It is tighter but not terribly difficult with the spare up.

Will this work with your plug and play kit for your tow hook pod light reverse kit?
I’m working on a solution for that. Hoping to come up with an easy one if you don’t want the brake light option.

Crazy to me that this is even gaining traction when you can get 2 reverse lights that never have to be removed and take 30 minutes to install for like $50…but to each his own!

What keeps people from just removing it and putting it on their truck.
You can easily install a locking hitch pin with a modification that takes a few minutes. They have already posted a video showing how to do that as well.

Crazy to me that this is even gaining traction when you can get 2 reverse lights that never have to be removed and take 30 minutes to install for like $50…but to each his own!
We offer other reverse light kits as well that include 2 lights. They aren’t $50 but I guarantee they are better than anything that can be bought for $50. Like you said, to each their own.

We offer other reverse light kits as well that include 2 lights. They aren’t $50 but I guarantee they are better than anything that can be bought for $50. Like you said, to each their own.
I actually purchased the hitch mount from yesterday but am now second guessing. Does your other kit(s) have the capability to act as a 2nd brake light as well?

I actually purchased the hitch mount from yesterday but am now second guessing. Does your other kit(s) have the capability to act as a 2nd brake light as well?
It can be wired as a second brake light OR a tail light. If wired as a second brake light it also functions as a second turn signal as well. If you order that kit you’ll want the auto operation only kit and specify in the notes that you want brake and turn signals for the red back lights.

It can be wired as a second brake light OR a tail light. If wired as a second brake light it also functions as a second turn signal as well. If you order that kit you’ll want the auto operation only kit and specify in the notes that you want brake and turn signals for the red back lights.
Is it a limitation of the LED module used? e.g. C1S vs C1R+Brake or is it a wiring thing?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back