Roof dents

Formerly of Quincy, yes.

I’m only up there when washing the truck, but there’s a chance it was there. The paint cracking is definitely more recent. That I know. Dents are right where the roof bends.

I measured it this morning and they are exactly in the same spot on both side and I have never put anything on the roof.

Who knows. Was curious to see if anyone else had the same issue.
It sure does suck! I haveca really good friend who's a narcotics detective with the Quincy PD. I was born in Boston and raised in Sudbury, but I got the hell out of Mass at 19 when I joined the Air Force. I still have family there and the best part about visiting them is that I know I'll be leaving!

It sure does suck! I haveca really good friend who's a narcotics detective with the Quincy PD. I was born in Boston and raised in Sudbury, but I got the hell out of Mass at 19 when I joined the Air Force. I still have family there and the best part about visiting them is that I know I'll be leaving!
Haha. I don’t blame you. Soon as my little guy is off to college I’m out myself.

Was the truck ever parked under an car port or somewhere icicles could have fallen? The paint in the dents looks smooth from the pictures, kind of hard to do that with more hard objects other than ice.

Check your intake fellas. Fucking mice nested in mine. Randomly ordered afe Intake kit last night. Glad I did.
Did you notice an increase in whine with those critters screaming in there? Jk. Sorry I had to 😆

No car port or icicles.

Asked a customer of mine who owns a body shop and he believes it happened in shipping. Some type of strap over the roof and they are suppose to use a protector over the corners of the roof. Seems they never used them.

AFE came in today. Installed that. Stock filters were clogged asf. Feels like an entirely new truck.

Thanks for the heads up on coolant. Seems I should start looking under my hood more often moving forward.

Coolant part number anyone?

No car port or icicles.

Asked a customer of mine who owns a body shop and he believes it happened in shipping. Some type of strap over the roof and they are suppose to use a protector over the corners of the roof. Seems they never used them.

AFE came in today. Installed that. Stock filters were clogged asf. Feels like an entirely new truck.

Thanks for the heads up on coolant. Seems I should start looking under my hood more often moving forward.

Coolant part number anyone?

20231229_173008.jpg

Mice will strip wires to get insulation, too - I had $1000 in damage from a nest in my C5Z that I don’t drive in the winter.

Forgot to mention he came back. Noticed some leaves on top of the battery last night. Weird thing is I drive everyday.

Time for some traps.

Auto transporters don't use straps over the roof. They use wheel straps and/or tie downs to the chassis.

Forgot to mention he came back. Noticed some leaves on top of the battery last night. Weird thing is I drive everyday.

Time for some traps.

Do you park outside?

Car wash maybe? Auto carrier did a number on mine. Having to sue them.

Back