New product, better security features, SPYNEX

I have a 2027 TRX on order and I am very interested in an alternative to IGLA, I find their software and support to be terrible, I like the product, but I moved to South Carolina from Georgia and would like to find someone local to service it. IGLA does not respond st all.
 
I have a 2027 TRX on order and I am very interested in an alternative to IGLA, I find their software and support to be terrible, I like the product, but I moved to South Carolina from Georgia and would like to find someone local to service it. IGLA does not respond st all.
I will get someone there as soon as a shop reaches out or someone tells me about one. We are running ad’s and changing regions periodically looking for shops, higher population/crime first. If you know of a few good 12v based shops looking to add to their arsenal please let me know.

Josh
 
I’m very interested in this. I have a 2027 on order and have been debating whether in addition to Spynex or IGLA whether to pair it with Compustar. Thanks for all of the info in these posts.
 
I’m very interested in this. I have a 2027 on order and have been debating whether in addition to Spynex or IGLA whether to pair it with Compustar. Thanks for all of the info in these posts.
We have you covered, IGLA does not. We have several dealers in New Jersey. A lot of IGLA dealers will be switching to SPYNEX in October as well.

Josh
 
Josh, do you know if Ronin (Ron) up here in Toronto, ON will be switching to Spynex in October as well? He's done all our vehicles so I will be going back to him if I decide to make the switch.
 
My 27 will be here in about 3 weeks. Anyone in the DFW area?
We have a couple, shoot me a message and I can get you taken care of


Josh
 
Josh, do you know if Ronin (Ron) up here in Toronto, ON will be switching to Spynex in October as well? He's done all our vehicles so I will be going back to him if I decide to make the switch.
I have talked to him about it but he is reluctant because of insurance not recognizing it yet for a decrease in premium or something. I can talk to him later today and see if he has any updates.


Josh
 
I have talked to him about it but he is reluctant because of insurance not recognizing it yet for a decrease in premium or something. I can talk to him later today and see if he has any updates.


Josh
Yeah, I understand what he's talking about. Up here insurance companies recognize certain security systems and give discounts on premiums. I had igla installed and approached my insurance company about a premium discount and they had no idea what I was talking about. Then, 5 months later, I get a letter in the mail saying, if I didn't get certain security systems installed my insurance would go up which is a joke in itself. I had to provide documents showing that I actually had these systems installed in order to keep my premium from going up.
 
Sounds good Josh. I’m assuming System Addicts is on SPYNEX. Thank you, Frank
He is the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Georgia distributor for SPYNEX. Myself and Steve at S&A Security Specialists cover the rest of the US.


Josh
 
Yeah, I understand what he's talking about. Up here insurance companies recognize certain security systems and give discounts on premiums. I had igla installed and approached my insurance company about a premium discount and they had no idea what I was talking about. Then, 5 months later, I get a letter in the mail saying, if I didn't get certain security systems installed my insurance would go up which is a joke in itself. I had to provide documents showing that I actually had these systems installed in order to keep my premium from going up.
Gotta love government bureaucracy. Won’t fix the root problem and punish those involved so they punish the masses. Same with gun ownership.
 
Possibly. Whats your zip code? If you know of an automotive shop that deals with 12v that is interested please let me know.

Edit, I see your city, let me talk to the shop in Albuquerque
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top