New product, better security features, SPYNEX

Ok...this thread took a turn. Let me complete the joke...

1784332550514.webp

.
 
Anyone in San Diego area to install?
Not yet, if you know of a shop please let me know and I can call them, another option is someone in Los Angeles area can do it or possibly come to you.
 
Where in LA?
Will private message, can’t put it out publicly because they also do IGLA. In about 10 weeks all the IGLA dealers that will be switching will be on our website dealer locator. There is a lot of them 😉

Josh
 
Can I recommend Vega Designs in Nashville if you don't yet have a dealer in this area.

They're great people and do phenomenal work.
 
Can I recommend Vega Designs in Nashville if you don't yet have a dealer in this area.

They're great people and do phenomenal work.
Good friends with them, I trained them on IGLA, unfortunately we have a dealer that is a couple miles away, unless he agrees with letting them come aboard it won’t happen unfortunately. We have to have some dealer protections in place


Josh
 
Will your new shop in Bozeman install it?
 
In about 10 weeks all the IGLA dealers that will be switching will be on our website dealer locator.
Just curious how this affects IGLA installers/dealers. If a dealer is switching from IGLA to spynex, are they not going to support the IGLA that they installed?
 
Good friends with them, I trained them on IGLA, unfortunately we have a dealer that is a couple miles away, unless he agrees with letting them come aboard it won’t happen unfortunately. We have to have some dealer protections in place


Josh
Bummer, hopefully not Titan Motoring!
 
Just curious how this affects IGLA installers/dealers. If a dealer is switching from IGLA to spynex, are they not going to support the IGLA that they installed?
They will support customers yes, if not then they will lose SPYNEX.
 
Bummer, hopefully not Titan Motoring!
Not Titan, shop said he is fine with Vega joining as well. I tried stopping in about an hour ago but they had family in town. I will let you know if they do
 
Does spynex have a fob to bypass pin?

Is the pin entry process smoother? I understand the igla pin entry process is a bit cumbersome with waiting for all dash lights to go away in “run” then entering the pin, not too fast not too slow, then starting the car.
 
Does spynex have a fob to bypass pin?

Is the pin entry process smoother? I understand the igla pin entry process is a bit cumbersome with waiting for all dash lights to go away in “run” then entering the pin, not too fast not too slow, then starting the car.
Has a fob and an actual useable phone app as well. Have not heard of any errors on one. I can reach out to one and have him start, enter pin and try to drive before second flash and also tun on (no start) and immediately enter pin. His is a 2021 which is one of the ones that don’t like that with an IGLA (non digital dash ones)

Josh
 
Has a fob and an actual useable phone app as well. Have not heard of any errors on one. I can reach out to one and have him start, enter pin and try to drive before second flash and also tun on (no start) and immediately enter pin. His is a 2021 which is one of the ones that don’t like that with an IGLA (non digital dash ones)

Josh
That would be great. I live a couple hours from your NJ dealer. I’m Long Island NY in case you have any dealers here soon.

Is this device super small and hidden just as good as igla?
 
Does spynex have a fob to bypass pin?

Is the pin entry process smoother? I understand the igla pin entry process is a bit cumbersome with waiting for all dash lights to go away in “run” then entering the pin, not too fast not too slow, then starting the car.
I do not have this issue at all. Mine is setup to start without code and then enter, not sure if that matters. Start truck, enter code as soon as I let go of the start button. And go.
 
I do not have this issue at all. Mine is setup to start without code and then enter, not sure if that matters. Start truck, enter code as soon as I let go of the start button. And go.
Oh nice, didnt know that was an option. Sounds better than waiting for lights with turn off in run mode etc
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top