Yeah Josh walked me through setting that up over the phone. I'm sure he can do it for you as well.Oh nice, didnt know that was an option. Sounds better than waiting for lights with turn off in run mode etc
Yeah Josh walked me through setting that up over the phone. I'm sure he can do it for you as well.Oh nice, didnt know that was an option. Sounds better than waiting for lights with turn off in run mode etc
Yup, its expected. I refrained from telling the public the real story as to why I am no longer with them. If I did then they wouldn’t have any customers especially repeat ones. They are scared because they know sales will plummet once our release happens in October. Not worried about them one bit or the video. They have an old test unit
Can we get the real story though of igla as 99% of us are going to be switching over. LolYup, its expected. I refrained from telling the public the real story as to why I am no longer with them. If I did then they wouldn’t have any customers especially repeat ones. They are scared because they know sales will plummet once our release happens in October. Not worried about them one bit or the video. They have an old test unit.
I could do the same but not going to be petty children like they are. Just going to continue to swap out IGLA’s for customers and then sell those flashed units on ebay.![]()
But I have a 2021, and I get in, double-tap the start button (no brake), wait MAYBE 0.5 seconds, tap in my PIN at a rate of maybe 3 buttons per second, then step on brake, and push to start. The hazards flash twice, but by then I already have the truck in gear and am moving.Has a fob and an actual useable phone app as well. Have not heard of any errors on one. I can reach out to one and have him start, enter pin and try to drive before second flash and also tun on (no start) and immediately enter pin. His is a 2021 which is one of the ones that don’t like that with an IGLA (non digital dash ones)
Josh
So I take it the production models aren't in constant pairing mode like the test units were?They have an old test unit.
So I take it the production models aren't in constant pairing mode like the test units were?
IGLA and all other competitors with a Bluetooth signal all have constant Bluetooth for the fobs and phone. The full release unit will have the setting on to hide ID ect by default, we have a setting to turn it on and off, the video is deceptive, they are mad they are losing a lot of dealers and thus salesTheir tags are Bluetooth so this makes sense. Does the non test unit not emit Bluetooth all the time to communicate with the tags?
Interesting. Does that mean the tags snd phone won’t be able to authorize it in this mode?IGLA and all other competitors with a Bluetooth signal all have constant Bluetooth for the fobs and phone. The full release unit will have the setting on to hide ID ect by default, we have a setting to turn it on and off, the video is deceptive, they are mad they are losing a lot of dealers and thus sales
View attachment 161671
Will all work as it should, heres a little tidbit of information I found out yesterday. Author, the maker of IGLA made a video a few years ago “demonstrating” the Toyota/Lexus Can bus intrusion at the headlight. Apparently they used an IGLA to do this and then showed the world how to on other devices. Maybe to put more fear or boost sales, who knows. The person that told me has all the messages from one of the owners and head tech explaining it all. That company just keeps getting better and better….Interesting. Does that mean the tags snd phone won’t be able to authorize it in this mode?
Why do you feel that you have to replace them?Sucks to have to replace IGLA units already paid for and installed…that’s times 3 for me and waiting for delivery of a Durango 392…but it is what it is. Please advise when you have someone on the Gulf Coast that will be an installer….southern MS/AL/LA.
While I haven’t had any issues with IGLA so far other than the fobs weren’t programmed and don’t work.
Why do you feel that you have to replace them
IGLA is still viable, don’t feel like you “have to”. Your installer will still service it but more than likely will be switching to the new spynex around mid October.Sucks to have to replace IGLA units already paid for and installed…that’s times 3 for me and waiting for delivery of a Durango 392…but it is what it is. Please advise when you have someone on the Gulf Coast that will be an installer….southern MS/AL/LA.
While I haven’t had any issues with IGLA so far other than the fobs weren’t programmed and don’t work.
There are issues with IGLA but 80% of that is the company and the programmers messing up firmwares constantly.Is that a recommendation possibly…are there more issues that we don’t know about yet?
You know who my installer was. I just don’t want problems down the road.IGLA is still viable, don’t feel like you “have to”. Your installer will still service it but more than likely will be switching to the new spynex around mid October.
Josh
Honestly don’t remember lol.You know who my installer was. I just don’t want problems down the road.
LOL…won’t air that out here…lolHonestly don’t remember lol.
Why, Diamond auto security specialists needs to be aired out, he owes me a couple hundred grand and is the reason why IGLA is on its downfall, but hey, lets not talk about that right now.LOL…won’t air that out here…lol