Multimedia Video Box?

Just did the update. Using the native app, Netflix is zoomed, idk if there is a way to have it zoom out to fit the screen. YouTube has a very minor delay on audio too. First pic is screen mirroring YouTube and that works seamlessly. Other videos are through the native apps. Overall I’m pretty stoked on it and will mess with it more to see if I can fix the zoom on Netflix
1A85046A-FE70-42DF-B84A-7A524C8CE162.jpeg

That's sweet, I should look into updating mine!

Just did the update. Using the native app, Netflix is zoomed, idk if there is a way to have it zoom out to fit the screen. YouTube has a very minor delay on audio too. First pic is screen mirroring YouTube and that works seamlessly. Other videos are through the native apps. Overall I’m pretty stoked on it and will mess with it more to see if I can fix the zoom on Netflix

Thanks so much for sharing! That's a definite improvement and looks at least usable now.
Is this the update you applied from the joyeauto website , dated 2022-03-29 ?
Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 11.36.19 AM.png

Does anyone have any experience with this "Multimedia Video Box", good or bad?

I've got one and use it often. You will need the trucks wifi or a portable hot spot to get it to stream. No problem with mine so far and comes in handy on long trips with the kids.

I've got one and use it often. You will need the trucks wifi or a portable hot spot to get it to stream. No problem with mine so far and comes in handy on long trips with the kids.
I use the same one almost daily. Works great.

Thanks for attaching the videos... installed my streamtoyourcar box last night and it works great as well. The zooming is a bit annoying as you lose the side 2/3rds of the video... any one figure out a work around for that, its great to use the whole screen but with watching live sports you miss out on a lot :)

Jay

Thanks for attaching the videos... installed my streamtoyourcar box last night and it works great as well. The zooming is a bit annoying as you lose the side 2/3rds of the video... any one figure out a work around for that, its great to use the whole screen but with watching live sports you miss out on a lot :)

Jay
i think it's app specific. Netflix uses the whole screen if memory serves me

Jay
Screen mirroring from your phone on steamtoyourcar works really great instead.

Back