List of IGLA Installer Locations

Do not put your foot on the brake when entering the code. Push start to run position, enter pin then foot on brake and push to start. Should have no code then.
BINGO!!!!! Thanks so much - that solved the problem - interestingly Ram is now threatening to void my warranty because I have after market security for a high target vehicle that has worthless factory security!

Do not put your foot on the brake when entering the code. Push start to run position, enter pin then foot on brake and push to start. Should have no code then.
Already saw another post with same problem - looks like IGLA installers need to get this info out there - how did you figure it out?

Already saw another post with same problem - looks like IGLA installers need to get this info out there - how did you figure it out?

My installer gave me the same instructions.

From IGLA SoCal:
1. When you first jump in the car, please hit the start button twice to get the car into RUN mode. Do not step on the brake in this step.
2. Enter your Pin Code
3. Confirm you are authorized by seeing two flashes of the hazard lights.
4. Now hit the brake and start button to start the car.

The system just needs to ensure it’s fully authorized before starting up.

For remote start, you can remote start with the key fob.
1. Remote start with key fob.
2. Jump in and hit the start button to get into RUN mode.
3. Enter your PIN code.
4. Confirm you are authorized by seeing two flashes of the hazard lights.
5. If you shift before entering your PIN code, you will see the D or R flashing depending on position you’re in. That is the transmission lockout where it is not allow the car to shift into gear. And if you try to shift into gear before enter your pin code, you may see some yellow errors on the dash. That will go away when you turn off the car completely and restart again.

From IGLA SoCal:
1. When you first jump in the car, please hit the start button twice to get the car into RUN mode. Do not step on the brake in this step.
2. Enter your Pin Code

3. Enter your PIN code.
5. If you shift before entering your PIN code, you will see the D or R flashing depending on position you’re in. That is the transmission lockout where it is not allow the car to shift into gear. And if you try to shift into gear before enter your pin code, you may see some yellow errors on the dash. That will go away when you turn off the car completely and restart again.
My installer didn't give me that info and I didn't look it up - I'll notify him so he can do so for future installs.

From IGLA SoCal:
2. Enter your Pin Code

3. Enter your PIN code.
Great Post... I would note that on the remote start I simply jump in and hit my pin code, wait for the flashing hazard lights and then hit the brake and start button.... No requirement to hit the Start Button when you first jump in after remote starting the vehicle with the fob. This works for me so might be worth checking to see if pressing the Start Button prior is in fact required.

No, I did not. I had to take trip up to Golden Colorado. Colorado Car Audio is the name of the shop.
Oh, okay thanks. Are you happy with the IGLA and that installer? I found a Ravelco of New Mexico in Albuquerque, but it seems like most people like the IGLA on this forum.

Oh, okay thanks. Are you happy with the IGLA and that installer? I found a Ravelco of New Mexico in Albuquerque, but it seems like most people like the IGLA on this forum.
I like it zero issues plus I get to keep remote start. It definitely gives me piece of mind especially living in the abq area. I'm also in law enforcement and see how many vehicles get stolen in the area.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back