List of IGLA Installer Locations

I was born in Peekskill and lived all around lower westchester area. There is a New York installer in Northport and also the one in jersey, both will get you squared away. Northport installer, Soundwave also can make keys/fobs if needed
Thanks! Peekskill is much closer, we’re a few towns south on the Hudson. Relatively new to NY and Ram. Never worried about the ZLE being stolen but it could not survive the roads here.

I got a quote for $1400 in NY
Unfortunately we cannot control pricing in areas outside our territory (us dealers for the territory). The minimum price for the US is $1,200. New York has a higher cost of living (from New York unfortunately). There is another installer in Irvington NJ.

Thanks! Peekskill is much closer, we’re a few towns south on the Hudson. Relatively new to NY and Ram. Never worried about the ZLE being stolen but it could not survive the roads here.
I was born at cortland hospital, lived in Peekskill for a few years and then croton, ossining and white plains. Then like most kids in that area, foster care upstate. Glad I am out of that whole area lol

Had 4-D Auto Solutions in Weatherford, TX install the IGLA this past week.

They're super cool guys that went above and beyond to get my install right. Thanks Chris & Corey

It feels so much better knowing you have some line of defense.

I highly recommend them if you're in TX or OK, down south area.

Good luck to everyone and keep your TRX protected!! Also wanted to thank those on the forum for putting this info out here, never even knew the IGLA existed until I came here.

My closest installer told me it is a set fee of $1200 from IGLA and that he had to have a secure garage with no cameras and nobody watching while he installed it. Does this sound accurate?
Yeah, its set by the manufacture I believe? It was 600 for the unit and 600 for the install, I paid 1200 out the door. Kind of pricey but I feel like its well worth it on a 90-100k truck.

My closest installer told me it is a set fee of $1200 from IGLA and that he had to have a secure garage with no cameras and nobody watching while he installed it. Does this sound accurate?
Yes, you probably talked to me. Nobody but the installer is allowed to know where it is installed. It is like that for all installers. If a mobile job is to be done then that is the only way it will happen. The IGLA is useless if people know where it is.

Hello.

Yes, the installer can chose a secure of a location as possible due to that it’s a protected line, and we as installers want to keep the protection and integrity of the product as high as possible.
Yes, the product is 1200 to start no matter where you get it from. I know who your local installer is and he’s very good at what he does.
The product works very well, and the best part of it is the fact that it’s hidden and you can’t find it. And that’s how it helps to protect your vehicle from theft.

Anyone of you guys used Milwaukie WI Igla installer? I am spending the night in the Green Bay and thinking to swing by an install it. If someone can give me any feed back on the installer will be GREAT. If not I will just keep driving. Thank you!
S&A is our distributor! You have to be trained and authorized in order to install IGLA. Check out our website and or our google reviews. :) We would love to work with you.

I got excited too fast sorry that usually only happens with my wife... was hoping I wouldn't have to drive through NYC or into Newark NJ to get one installed... haha
I will be in New York after surgery tomorrow until the following week. If you have a place I can work out of I could possibly come to you. Garage, no cameras (or can cover them) and nobody can watch. Peekskill is about 2 hours from binghamton where I will be. Private message if you are interested and if so let me know what you would like. Thanks

We just became an authorized installer for IGLA just outside Fort Knox at Willie and Mels Custom Wheels in Radcliff. Where are you located?
getting the service active dampening system code (IGLA installed) - any chance IGLA/brake pedal as mentioned above has anything to do with this? Dealer said STAR told them I have to remove IGLA and RAVELCO and Compustar and take "back to factory" before they can help me.

getting the service active dampening system code (IGLA installed) - any chance IGLA/brake pedal as mentioned above has anything to do with this? Dealer said STAR told them I have to remove IGLA and RAVELCO and Compustar and take "back to factory" before they can help me.
Are you PIN code only ? Or do you use the key fobs for IGLA.

Back