KZP Status

Got a call from my dealer today. I moved from KZP to KZS status. I guess it's getting closer. Anyone else on this thread moved in status since thread started?
KZS status too here... since Saturday. Looks to be sitting in the rail yard at the Jefferson North Assembly Plant since the 24th.

Last edited:
KZT sitting in a rail yard in MO with 125 others waiting to go to Granger - can't find truckers for the final leg. mines been stuck there since 2/23, others much longer.
Same here. KZT waiting to get to Granger. Got an update from Ram Chat saying my ETA is now 3/1-3/4 and im so eager to fly out and pick it up already.

Finally got an ETA today. It ranges from today to 3-14. I just looked out of my house window... it's not there so I guess it's not going to be today. Never the less, after sitting in shipping for 22 days, I'm happy to get an ETA. Although I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: JTR
KZT in Benicia CA wince Feb 20th sliding ETA now 3/2-3/15 as of today second slide since it got there

Finally got an ETA today. It ranges from today to 3-14. I just looked out of my house window... it's not there so I guess it's not going to be today. Never the less, after sitting in shipping for 22 days, I'm happy to get an ETA. Although I'm not holding my breath.
It's got to be a relief. From what I gather, it's not far outside that window when its delivered.

KZT in Benicia CA wince Feb 20th sliding ETA now 3/2-3/15 as of today second slide since it got there
Shit. And here I was getting all excited. Its like the movie the money pit. 2 weeks!, 2 weeks.

Shit. And here I was getting all excited. Its like the movie the money pit. 2 weeks!, 2 weeks.
Depending on who you talk to it’s still sitting on a rail car, then once I go KZU it’s on the ground waiting for a Tractor Trailer to get it. Once KZU then a more solid date will occur not a window. That’s what FCA told me my dealer just says there is nothing they can do

It's got to be a relief. From what I gather, it's not far outside that window when its delivered.
Yeah, it'll come. It'll come as I'm on vacation, with no way to get to it. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JTR
Depending on who you talk to it’s still sitting on a rail car, then once I go KZU it’s on the ground waiting for a Tractor Trailer to get it. Once KZU then a more solid date will occur not a window. That’s what FCA told me my dealer just says there is nothing they can do
Well that's depressing. More hoops, more stages to go through. It's probably not true, but my chat conversation, with ram chat, stated 3-14 "at the latest". We'll see.

Well that's depressing. More hoops, more stages to go through. It's probably not true, but my chat conversation, with ram chat, stated 3-14 "at the latest". We'll see.
I found that Ram chat will use leading language to get you off the chat and if you keep asking questions they just end the chat lol

KZP on 2/22. Granger order. Ram chat said tonight that the order was complete and eta to the dealer was 3/7-3/15.

I found that Ram chat will use leading language to get you off the chat and if you keep asking questions they just end the chat lol
LOL. can't trust nobody. What they should do is be honest and say " look schmuck, the date range only exist to keep you Wanting. You're truck will be there when it gets there. Now, what are you going to do about it?"

Ram chat told me that my truck was delivered to the dealership today.. I called the dealership and asked why they didn't call and let me know the truck was finally there. I was then informed by my salesman that my truck is in kzp status and hasn't arrived yet. I called ram cares to inform them that one of their agents were giving false information. They said they were able to look up who gave me the bad information and would be in touch with that person's supervisor...

Ram chat told me that my truck was delivered to the dealership today.. I called the dealership and asked why they didn't call and let me know the truck was finally there. I was then informed by my salesman that my truck is in kzp status and hasn't arrived yet. I called ram cares to inform them that one of their agents were giving false information. They said they were able to look up who gave me the bad information and would be in touch with that person's supervisor...
That hurts. But at least you're almost there

My dealer called me this morning. He said, based on his tracking, I'm a week out. We'll see.

Finally on a train and should get unloaded at rail yard around 3/15 then 10-14 days to get to the dealer.

Back