KZP Status

a.mazzarelli

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Rebel
Military
U.S. NAVY
I've been in KZP status for about a week. Does anyone know , generally, how much longer I might have?

Your dealer should be able to track it once you go KZ. Good luck!

@tripleB
How do we know when truck has shipped? I popped up 2-14, BS to WS over the weekend. Does this mean truck has been cleared to ship? Is this something you guys know? Or Dealer would have to find out?

@tripleB
How do we know when truck has shipped? I popped up 2-14, BS to WS over the weekend. Does this mean truck has been cleared to ship? Is this something you guys know? Or Dealer would have to find out?
See my above post…

I have also been in KZP since last Wednesday. Hopefully get shipped soon.

I’m still stuck in shipping with no eta… 12 days since WS
Same here. I shouldn't be complaining. With the amount of time some are waiting for their trucks, I feel lucky. I ordered mine on the one year anniversary of the FAKE insurrection (jan 6) and I'm just awaiting shipping. I was gearing up for a 5 to 6 month wait, but it seems now that it's almost here, the days get longer. LOL

I've been WS for 7 days.... each day is longer than the last....no ETA yet

My WS was 2/11.....ETA to dealer per Ram chat is 2/22-3/8....

Got a call from my dealer today. I moved from KZP to KZS status. I guess it's getting closer. Anyone else on this thread moved in status since thread started?

Reactions: JTR
I still got nothing so far.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back