HOT! IGNITION EDITION TRUCKS ALMOST GONE!!

LOL! I love that you ask the question then answer it yourself! I believe "uniqueness factors" are paint color?
😊more than just that. Orange stiching, unique stickers, vin plate etc. plus the limited production numbers.

This is what the market on Ignition Editions looks like. Much different then the regular TRX market, as you might expect. Avg asking price has moved from 112k to 116k since the beginning of the year.

1646159931384.png

I bought one 2 weeks ago and still waiting for transport. I think the gods are angry with me and don't want me to have a TRX.

Mancari’s in Illinois has 2, but they want MSRP plus your first born child as ADM
I ordered mine, Ignition series, 1/11/2021 and paid 20K over. It showed up 1/26/22 and the dealer told me he had offers from wholesalers for even more. I had a Hummer H2, yellow, and needed something better, WOW, this is much better, no matter the price. You can't take it with you when you go! Told my kids to get a good education and job. I'm spending your inheritance!

It’s finally here!

Attachments

• 9E94F81D-10E1-4691-819B-3E762FE745E8.jpeg
    9E94F81D-10E1-4691-819B-3E762FE745E8.jpeg
    373.4 KB · Views: 96
I only see one IE that went to their lot, and it shows to have been delivered back on 11/29. Then in December it went offline and I tagged it as sold. More than a week later it came back online but is reported to have 126 miles on it now. I left it in my "sold" category because of the anomaly. Maybe a manager drove it for a bit??
There has been the issue of an owner or family member buying a “special” vehicle and then it sits on the showroom with a massive adm

So the owner drives it when they want to feel special but it sits in the showroom in case anyone wants to buy it.

There was a bmw z8 like this, dealer had a massive adm on it and it would periodically rack up miles, around 15-20 at a time. Every other week or so as they took it out for date night.

It sold a few months later…

My daughter was so excited and couldn’t wait for me to take the pic

They suck. There around the corner from me. I bet when you show up the price goes north
only LI dealers that weren't destroying people were security and Westbury..but still requiring 10k over on orders.. security would've done an order for me at 5k over..

at least they weren't assholes when I told them I was paying 4% below invoices..

interested to see what happens with the LI power brokers ..

Was passively looking for one of these to purchase. The one out in Ohio in Brunswick will run a guy $120k and change...which is just stupid.

Has anyone bought an IE lately and mind sharing what they paid? There are 3 for sale in Kansas that are marked up quite a bit. Might kick the tires and see if they are actually motivated to sell or if they got these just to put on the lot and show off.

Reactions: DB2
I got mine in early February for MSRP. Purchased upstate NY. I love the truck and really like the Orange. It stands out compared to other colors. I would not pay an ADM. You will never get your $$$ back. Tell dealer to go scratch

I got mine in early February for MSRP. Purchased upstate NY. I love the truck and really like the Orange. It stands out compared to other colors. I would not pay an ADM. You will never get your $$$ back. Tell dealer to go scratch
Im jealous, thats a good find. It's disappointing because most of them that are currently listed wont sell. It just goes back to auction to some dealer who is just trying to hoard and show it off without trying to sell them... unless someone who really hates money walks in and pays their asking price. I'd offer them 100k for it which is pretty much msrp. Anything higher than that is too risky for me. Even then, they won't take it since auction is around 108-113.

Just saw one sell in CA for roughly $108k (before taxes). That is the cheapest one I have seen listed in state. I couldn't talk myself into buying it just because it is "orange" and spending over $20k more than the black one I have on order.

Has anyone bought an IE lately and mind sharing what they paid? There are 3 for sale in Kansas that are marked up quite a bit. Might kick the tires and see if they are actually motivated to sell or if they got these just to put on the lot and show off.
I put my name on one which the dealer had coming in on November 1st. It arrived January 15th. I paid 20K over list and the dealer said after I signed that he had wholesalers offering him even more than I paid.

Reactions: DB2
Back