Hellasaurus Rex Badge/Logo

Ladies and Gents,

Sort of a mini-update here on Triple B’s Hellasaurus Rex badging. I spoke to MSM earlier today on a different matter and was told they are tweaking things as we speak and will hopefully have something to Triple B before long.

Won’t it be great? We will have cool little emblems with NO TRUCKS! :cry:

Ladies and Gents,

Sort of a mini-update here on Triple B’s Hellasaurus Rex badging. I spoke to MSM earlier today on a different matter and was told they are tweaking things as we speak and will hopefully have something to Triple B before long.

Won’t it be great? We will have cool little emblems with NO TRUCKS! :cry:
Awesome

Sign me up for 2 and one for the tailgate as well...(y) They look great!

I’m good for the doors and tailgate, Anything to add to my wife’s questioning my sanity, Over this vehicle purchase!!😆She keeps asking watts the big deal? And when did trucks get so expensive??

Time to refresh this thread since we have confirmation of customer trucks being built.....Any idea on when you will have some decals ready for sale, as I would hate to have a "naked truck"

My understanding is that BBB has multiple people potentially working on this. I'll call the guy down the road as I was told "sometime next week" last week when I called.

I don't really don't want to pull the trigger until someone has a TRX in their possession and we can confirm the size of the badging and the size we need the emblem made. I have 3D printed multiple sizes of the logo to do a quick test fit against the truck once it arrives.

One of the 3D printed emblems.
HellRex3D.jpg

Was out in the shop tonight working on a couple other projects, and while I was waiting for paint to dry I decided to cut a Hellasaurus Rex Logo out of metal. It was from a piece of 10ga scrap I had left from the other sign I was working on so it has a few blemishes but turned out ok. I decided after seeing it that I needed a larger one for the wall, going to work on adding the TRX logo to the next one and possibly stack it in layers to so it has depth off the wall. Maybe work a clock into it? Anybody else have a suggestion for a cool way to integrate this into some wall art?

HellRexMetal.jpg

That is nice! You could definitely sell them. For the wall art you could place a little LED in the eye. Just a thought, might look pretty cool.

I don't really don't want to pull the trigger until someone has a TRX in their possession and we can confirm the size of the badging and the size we need the emblem made. I have 3D printed multiple sizes of the logo to do a quick test fit against the truck once it arrives.

View attachment 1778

Was out in the shop tonight working on a couple other projects, and while I was waiting for paint to dry I decided to cut a Hellasaurus Rex Logo out of metal. It was from a piece of 10ga scrap I had left from the other sign I was working on so it has a few blemishes but turned out ok. I decided after seeing it that I needed a larger one for the wall, going to work on adding the TRX logo to the next one and possibly stack it in layers to so it has depth off the wall. Maybe work a clock into it? Anybody else have a suggestion for a cool way to integrate this into some wall art?

View attachment 1779
Love the idea of maybe having something for the garage! :) Also, I want the badges for the tailgate and doors!

Last edited:

View attachment 1778

View attachment 1779
F5926916-3749-4DB2-B784-89202FD230E5.jpeg

something like this would be awesome

Your right, a garage that clean would be awesome!

That's all it is currently is the head, this one was cut at 12" tall.
Lol, my garage is always that clean, it’s been baked into my DNA by my Grandfather, Father, and my years as an F-15E & F-16 crew chief. And that floor is #newgarage goals for us. Found this pic, would like something like it for our DSRT and TRX to park on.
7FFB987A-0D36-44E4-BB56-64F325B36E0E.jpeg

Lol, my garage is always that clean, it’s been baked into my DNA by my Grandfather, Father, and my years as an F-15E & F-16 crew chief. And that floor is #newgarage goals for us. Found this pic, would like something like it for our DSRT and TRX to park on. View attachment 1785
Haha! It won’t be in the winters once you move to CO.

Haha! It won’t be in the winters once you move to CO.
Lol, true. In Rapid City our floors would turn to mud and slush and that final snow fall in the spring would always get me. I’d have my HD ready to ride, garage floor all cleaned up, and boom big ass snow fall mid May.

Lol, true. In Rapid City our floors would turn to mud and slush and that final snow fall in the spring would always get me. I’d have my HD ready to ride, garage floor all cleaned up, and boom big ass snow fall mid May.
I’ve got some mats that have a raised foam border to catch all the melting snow. They’re about $250 and have to be replaced every few years cause the heavy trucks eventually mash down the edges. TRX will also be close to edges. They’re not perfects but they catch a lot of the crap. Then you drag them out and pressure wash them in spring. Makes the spring clean up a bit easier.

I assume that is cut/stained concrete. I had a tile floor in my last garage, (previous owner installed) It was ridiculously slick during the winter when snow would melt off onto the floor so I wont do tile again, and the grout was a nightmare to get clean each spring. So much so that I ended up choosing not to park the majority of the time.

As for a clean garage, my kids make sure that isn't a possibility for me. Golf carts, bikes, scooters, basketballs etc. If I could change it now, they would have their own garage. Once they are off my payroll hopefully I will go back to having a clean organized garage. For now, I'll enjoy the mess, because I know that time will come too soon.

I assume that is cut/stained concrete. I had a tile floor in my last garage, (previous owner installed) It was ridiculously slick during the winter when snow would melt off onto the floor so I wont do tile again, and the grout was a nightmare to get clean each spring. So much so that I ended up choosing not to park the majority of the time.

As for a clean garage, my kids make sure that isn't a possibility for me. Golf carts, bikes, scooters, basketballs etc. If I could change it now, they would have their own garage. Once they are off my payroll hopefully I will go back to having a clean organized garage. For now, I'll enjoy the mess, because I know that time will come too soon.
Lol, that’s hilarious. I understand that 100%. I’m in a standard 2 car garage in our rental home and it’s tight but was able to get everything off the ground except my Daughter’s bike w/ trading wheels. Yes, I’m looking for stained or epoxy flooring. Good to know about the slickness. Wonder if the can add something to make it gave more grip.

Back