Gorilla Lugs

The Gorilla kit # 96644DX is what you want if you want chrome. I did these. Fit and look perfect with the silver wheels.

Those amazon links go to 96643BDX which im sure is different. Or is it the same? Im looking for a set for the beadlock wheels... not sure if I want black or chrome... Its a blue truck... really could go either way. So probably chrome.

Those amazon links go to 96643BDX which im sure is different. Or is it the same? Im looking for a set for the beadlock wheels... not sure if I want black or chrome... Its a blue truck... really could go either way. So probably chrome.
96643BDX is only a set of 20 so not gonna work. 96644BDX is the 24 pack (in black). The chrome equivalent is 96644DX.

If I had the beadlocks I’d probably just leave the stock lugs. Black doesn’t seem right, and the stainless capped stock ones would look better than chrome, in my mind.

Anyone have a line on the Gorilla Black lug nuts 24 pack? The link for the amazon one takes you to the 20 pack and evidently Amazon doesn't carry the 24.

Anyone know where I can find these asap?

Damn no I paid $160. I guess they increased the price since Thursday.

96643BDX Qty 20​

96641BDX Qty4​

I got these from Amazon. They're the same. I pieced up the 20pc everyone sees with the 4pc. You end up with a second key that I didnt care about either way. Guess I can use it as a spare but this was cheaper and only option outside of SFX. I chose this route due to Amazon return policy and ship time. Hope this helps.

96643BDX Qty 20​

96641BDX Qty4​

I got these from Amazon. They're the same. I pieced up the 20pc everyone sees with the 4pc. You end up with a second key that I didnt care about either way. Guess I can use it as a spare but this was cheaper and only option outside of SFX. I chose this route due to Amazon return policy and ship time. Hope this helps.
Just ordered. Thanks for doing the "leg work"!

Damn no I paid $160. I guess they increased the price since Thursday.
As soon as Amazon sees a heavy interest or purchase history in a product that drives the price UP. Just like the airlines.

96643BDX Qty 20​

96641BDX Qty4​

Did you get lucky and buy two different packages that are keyed alike? Unless I’m missing something, these splined lugnuts are advertised to have a unique key code for each pack. I stuck the sticker with my key code in the center console.

Just seems like rolling the dice…imagine the nightmare of having 4 lugnuts that look identical but use a different key than the rest.

There are some 24 packs on eBay that are still reasonably priced too.

Did you get lucky and buy two different packages that are keyed alike? Unless I’m missing something, these splined lugnuts are advertised to have a unique key code for each pack. I stuck the sticker with my key code in the center console.

Just seems like rolling the dice…imagine the nightmare of having 4 lugnuts that look identical but use a different key than the rest.

There are some 24 packs on eBay that are still reasonably priced too.

I had the same reservation as you. I figured if thats the case the 4pc would go 1 on each wheel like how it was intended to be. I feel like its not luck nor having 1 lock different than the rest a "nightmare" but thats just me. With the return policy i wasnt scared to try.

The ebay route is a great option as well. The more options the better for the group.

This website seems a touch shady, but for the price, I'm giving it a try. Worst case is I have to cancel it on my CC:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back